Well, It Finally Happened

Lily tugged on the ropes binding her wrists until a sharp pull made her stop. She looked up to see her two capturers.

One of the men was starting to grow impatient and yelled "Quit dragging your feet!"

They tugged on the ropes pulling her along with them. The other one noticed that she was trying to move her hands.

"She's doing it again. Flapping her hands again."

The other sarcastically replied "Yeah. It's sign language, idiot."

He shrugged then smirked "Well, it won't matter. Once we've sell her, we'll be rid of her. She'll be someone else's problem now."

The man continued "Hey how much do you think she's probably worth?"

The other one answered "As long as its enough for the both of us."

Lily began to feel uncomfortable by the man's constant staring at her, until he replied "It's strange though. I could have sworn I've seen her before..."

Her other capturer rolled his eyes at him "What are you mumbling about, you idiot?"

He reached into the pockets of his pants and pulled out a piece of paper "Hey look! She's got a bounty! Someone's paying a hefty price for her return! This will set us up for life! No more worries about food or water!"

His companion snatched the paper from out of his hands glancing at it then back at Lily. He walked over towards her and cupped her cheeks making her look at him "I don't know what you've done. But you better cooperate with us."

Lily narrowed her eyes and jerked her head away and quickly snapped at him. The man pulled his hand back while his buddy laughed and replied "She's a feisty one!"

Then Lily heard a rustle in the trees. By the time she had looked up, Blue eyes and Ash jumped down and landed right on top of her two capturers. Grabbing their heads and smashing them to the ground, hard, with them, knocking them out cold.

Lily signed relieved to see them "About time you guys showed up! What took so long?!"

Blue eyes didn't answer her. He walked over to her "Why were you taken?" While Ash was looking over the unconscious men making sure that they didn't wake up. He noticed a piece of paper one of them was holding and bent down and picked it up. He hooted catching Lily's and Blue eyes attention. Then held it up to show them and signed

"What's this?"

Lily noticed what he was holding and quickly tried to grab it from him "Give me that!"

Ash held it up so she couldn't reach it and signed "What is it?"

Lily quickly responded "It's nothing!"

Ash replied and signed "It doesn't look like nothing."

Lily yelled in frustration "Just give it to me!"