The exam

A/N::::::: hi! been a while huh? sorry about that a lot has happened but im sure yall dont care about that anyway have a new chapter(tho its like three years late >3>)

You look over at Shinso confused and a little startled from present mic suddenly speaking. His face didn't look shocked quite stoic actually. You smile and nudge his arm before saying "you look pretty calm, I bet you could keep civilians feeling safe when you become a hero". This made him look at you and chuckle. However he couldn't respond before present mic's voice was heard over the speakers once again. "Get moving! There are no count downs in real battles! Run! Run! Run listeners! You're wasting air time here!" and with that you all took off. Because of this you had lost Shinso in the crowd. When you had gotten in the faux city you see different robots of variant levels, most being attacked. You went off to the left trying to get away from the others so that you weren't fighting for dominance. While going down one of the alleys you heard the creaking of on of the bots on your right you got ready and grew a large oak tree under the bot when you saw it having branches going through it due to the force. After you walked up to the tree and pat it "thank you" you had said to it. And off you went to continue the exam.

As you continued to fight the bots you used thick mushrooms as shields to help others, pitcher plants to trap and eventually dissolve bots, huge leaves and branches to travel and get higher onto buildings. You've been doing great, however you have gotten hurt a few times. After a while of fighting and trying to help and protect people you started getting winded and needed a moment atop a large James steakley leaf. While you were taking a moment of rest you surveyed the area. You had noticed that there was a main road it seemed that a large amount of people were gathering and fighting bots, an interesting choice when there was bots all around the city. You then heard metal and soft whimpers in an alley below you. It was a a three pointer crawling towards a girl with feather like hair who appeared to be injuring. You took a breath and hop to a another leaf that you had grown below the one you were previously on. You then grew a large turkey tailed mushroom between the girl and the bot to shield her. A making sure she was safe behind the large shroom you hopped down various leaves then onto the ground, the bot still crawling towards where the girl is. While it was looking at the girl you grew a large spiked vine behind the bot. It shot through it, you then grew the spikes so that they stabbed through the bot in various directions. It was out of commission. And that was three more points for you. Though that's not what was on your mind at the moment, the girl was.

Once you were sure the bot was decommissioned you ran over to where you had left the girl, under the mushroom. You were right she was injured. Her leg and arm were scrapped up badly and her ankle was swollen and bruised. "Damn you're pretty banged up! mind if I help?" you said looking down and surveying her injuries. You said it with a smile you aren't sure why but maybe its because you wanted to reassure the girl. "u-um please help..."she said very strained. "Will do!" you crouch down focusing on growing a thick nonsentient vine then stabilizing here leg incase he ankle is broken. You also grow a plant that has a healing ointment of sorts, its not a instant fix but itll help. After fixing her up you help her back to the main road so that hopefully maybe someone with a healing quirk could help or a teacher could get to  her faster after the exam. 

Suddenly there's a loud boom! There's a huge bot coming down the main road its crushing buildings with a simple touch. Its the zero pointer! people start running the opposite direction screaming. Some stop trying to think of a way to take the huge bot down. Others freeze out of panic. But you, you stop someone to help the girl that you have been determined to help since you found her. They take her are continue running to the exit. You stay however, you need to take down that bot before it hurts someone. As one or two people run to use their quirks on the huge bot you join them, growing leaves and mushrooms to get you higher and higher into the air. You grow spiked vines up the sides of the building and trap the bots arms so that it cant destroy the buildings more. The spikes stabbing into the metal so that they wont slip from its powerful movements. You get to the top of one of the buildings quickly sprouting a large water filled flower creature, similar to the previous one you named paddy from the sludge incident. You make sure the other exam takers that are working with you aren't near the bot, luckily they have long range quirks, before having the flower shoot water onto and in the large bot. Not only had the bot taking a lot of damage from the other exam takers but now its starting to short circuit. As it does it starts to fall to the side, towards the building you are on. you start running as fast as you can but it doesn't seem you are going to make. But before you get crushed someone swoops in and grabs you.

A/N:::: ooo who is going to save you?? i wonder hahaha guess youll have to find out next time(hopefully i actully write a next time >3>) anyway hope yall enjoyed that chapter! sorry its kinda short i just want to leave off on this cliff hanger.