A lead up to the exam

A/N::::: heyo!!!! Welcome to the next chapter :333 sorry for the wait thanks for reading annyyway let's get on with the story ;3333 Hope you enjoy!! Also this is for those who wished for a new chapter ;)) have fun my friends (oh! Also if you want you can suggest names for you guys I guess, don't have to tho I'm perfectly fine with directing, that doesn't sound right sorry, y'all like I'm talking to you)

You were sitting next to Bakugou and Midoriya in a quite large auditorium. The atmosphere around you three was awkward and you didn't know how to make it more comfortable. So you just sat there waiting for the presentation to begin and sometimes looking between the guys on either side of you. Bakugou was glaring at whatever was in front of him, it be some kids head and the stage, while Midoriya was sitting in his seat looking quite nervous. You really needed to break this awkward silence. "Um so.." you had no idea what to say but spoke anyway. Bakugou had snapped his head to you with the glare that he had before that had actually softened slightly but just softly. "What?" He snapped at you making you and Midoriya jump slightly, but not enough for a plant to appear. "Well I just-" before you could finish what you were unknowingly saying the mic had turned on and the presentation had began. You had looked forward and found out present mic was giving the presentation, you knew it was him for a plethora of reasons, one being he started off the presentation by speaking as if on a radio show. Seeing him caused you to smile softly and turn to Midoriya knowing he loves heros. When you do you see he's fanboying up a storm. You giggle and turn back towards the stage.
"What's up UA Candidates it's me your school Dj come on and let me hear ya!!" He shouts to the audience which in response stays silent, but you cheer quietly as you smiled earning a look from Bakugou that you didn't care about. "That it mellow huh? That's fine I'll skip straight to main show. Let's talk about how this practical exams gonna go down okay are you ready?!" He asked again getting silence once again. You felt bad for him considering how nicely your sister has spoken about him in the past. After brushing it off he went onto explaining the entrance exam and how there were three different enemies to attack that can give different amounts of points. As he was explaining a guy with dark blue hair a couple of rows in front of you stood up as mic stopped for a moment. "Excuse me sir but I have a question" he starts "hit me!" present mic replies "on the print out you've listed four types of villains not three with all respect if this is an error on official UA material it is shameful. We are exemplary students and we expect the best from Japan's most notable school a mistake such as this won't do, Additionally!" He says before turning your in your, hopefully general, direction. "You with the unkept hair you've been muttering this entire time, stop that. If you cant bother to take this seriously leave. You're distracting the rest of us."
This was awkward for Midoriya, he had been called out for his muttering causing people to stare at him. Having people stare at him made you feel bad for him so you placed your hand on his back to comfort him slightly. He looked over at you with a small smile mouthing his thank you which made you send a smile in return before turning back to the stage.  When you do so present mic finishes up the presentation and has you all go to your designated areas. Yours being battle center E.

TIME SKIP§~

You were on the bus to your battle center. You were given the chance to change into whatever you liked, you took that chance to change into some sweatpants, a loose,well it was meant to be loose anyway, (f/c) tank top, and a light jacket around your waist you had also gotten rid of those pesky sentient plants while at it, you loved them but they really could be annoying. You had your head on the window as you listened to music, your head phones were fully on so you couldn't really hear what was going on around you. The bus had not started moving yet because people were still getting on you just so happen to be one of the first people on the bus, probably because you rushed in the locker room so no could make comments about you or so you can't hear them if they did. Being one of the first people on the bus you had chosen one of the seats in the back the front was a little uncomfortable being directly across from someone and all. Since you had chosen a seat in the back you could rest your head,which you already doing obviously. As you did this you had felt the other side of your seat become weighed down. You picked you head up and looked over,music still blasting in your ears. You saw a tired looking boy with messy, that seemed to be defying gravity, purple hair. He wore a grayish blue tank top and black track pants. In your opinion, he looked like someone that people would be scared of but at the same time just be down right sweetheart. 'Huh I wonder what his quirk is, also why'd he sit next to me?' You thought before looking around the bus brows furrowed before realizing the seats were full and the seat next to you seemed to be the only one open well apart from one or two but the person next to those seats practically made it impossible to sit in with them having a mutant quirk.
You blinked a few times before looking back to the boy next to you as you did his eyes shifted to you before his one of his eyebrows raised, his mouth staying in a neutral position. Your eyes had gone wide, for you had been caught looking, before you slipped one of your earbuds out of your ears. You giggled nervously before speaking "um uh hello I'm sorry for uh staring? Erm Looking? at..you.."you had trailed off, you were to nervous because you don't really enjoy getting caught, it can lead to moments like this. He looked at you for a few more seconds before opening his mouth "it's fine" he ended up saying. His voice wasn't all to energetic but that was to be expected with how tired he looked. You smiled wide "oh I'm happy that you don't mind to much, or I hope you don't anyway, well apart from that my names (l/n) (y/n) nice to meet you what's your name?" After speaking you hold out your hand for him to shake. He sighs and shakes your hand "Shinso Hitoshi, so you think you actually have a chance of getting in?" once letting go of your hand he slides down in the seat tiredly. You hum slightly before smiling wide with hope in your eyes "maybe! I sure hope I do, I have a quirk that works in a variety of situations so I'm pretty sure that will come in handy. Oh! What about you so you think you'll get in?" The hope in your eyes had shifted to curiosity as you asked that question. "I would really love to get in but I'm at quite a disadvantage for this test" He sighed as his eyes shifted to the roof of the bus while slumping further in his part of the seat. "Aww why's that?" Your eyebrows had furrowed in concern, a little upset he was at a disadvantage even though he really wanted to get in and well he just seemed nice and someone you'd warm up to quite fast. "I have a phycological quirk so with the enemies being robots I can't do shit with it" he answered causing you to think as well as ask "phycological quirk huh? What can you do?" You had tilted you head like a curious puppy as you smiled softly. He seemed to hesitate telling you but ended doing so eventually " uh yeah.... I can um control minds.." after answering he avoided eye contact with you not really looking forward to your reaction considering all his past experiences. As he finished replying you gasped kind of loudly and turned to him quickly before unknowingly putting your hands on his forearm "that's so cool!" Your voice was full of excitement and wonder, kind of like a little kid, and you had a wide smile that made your eyes curve as your chubby cheeks pushed upwards moving your bottom eyelids with them. Shinso was surprised with you reaction and looked at you with eyes, everyone had always said his quirk was so villainous so you acting like this made him so shocked  he had never expected this. At this moment he knew he definitely wanted to keep you around in his life, he needed a friend like you in his life. He smiled at you as he exhaled a breath he was holding in "thanks.. no ones really said that before so thank you". You were shocked at this 'how can no one say this to him?! A quirk like that is magnificent and to be honest would make a damn good hero!' You gripped his arm tighter, not enough to hurt him though, and looked him in the eyes "well Shinso I truly do find your quirk amazing you'll make one hell of a hero!" Your smile was as wide as before maybe even wider if possible. Damn him being believed in enough to be a hero another thing he's never gotten from people"Heh thanks again, anyway what about you what's your quirk?" He asked not really used to all of this praise, which had caused him to have slightly pink cheeks he really wasn't used to all that. "Oh! I can make sentient plants, either being just a plant that has a mind of its own or plant monsters" you smiled as you brought you palm up making a small plant that resembles a bird quite a lot. You giggled before whispering an order for the little bird under your breath. After you had the bird flapped it's plant wings and rose above your hand before carrying its self to Shinso's hair burying its self inside and getting comfortable before falling asleep. You giggled once again as Shinso didn't know what to do, you had ordered to bird to go in his hair but not to fall asleep that was it's own choice it is sentient after all. You briefly looked around before realizing people were getting off the bus 'holy shit did we really talked through the whole bus right!' You turned back to Shinso "hey people are getting off the bus hold up though" after you said that he looked at you confused. You grabbed some random stray paper from your jacket pocket and scribbled down your number after you found out you had a pencil you totally forgot about in your pocket as well. "Here, my number" you handed it to him with a soft smile. "Oh thanks I'll text you later after the exam, well I may be tired after so don't expect one straight away" he shoved the paper in the pocket of his pants and got up luckily mostly everyone was off the bus so you both didn't really need to wait or shove your way through. You both continued to talk as you got off the bus before you both stretching, well even then you talked, but eventually you heard a voice shout "right let's start!!" Marking the beginning of your exam with a group of confused potential students.

A/N

Heyyy like I said before I'm so sorry for not updating in such a long time so I thought why not give you a long ass chapter to make up for it, I dunno about you guys but I personally love stories(well fanfics anyway) with long chapters. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter also for those who noticed yes I do know the plant bird picture if from dnd xD but shhhh we don't have to know that xD anyway I hope you guys enjoyed and have a nice day/night :))))