Here we go again

A/n::::::
Hello again :33 thanks for reading my story I hope you are enjoying it so far!! Anyway let's get on with chapter 3 :)

You turned to look who had spoke and it was almight! Midoriya's favorite hero from what you've gathered. You smiled widely 'finally my friend no longer needs to suffer'. You were losing energy from pushing such a big creature to do so many tasks but you had to keep going, you had to be strong.
All might had a smile on his face yelled "Detroit Smash!!". He did this as he punched the villain causing a large gust of wind and Midoriya to drop to the ground looking shocked before fainting as the villain seemed to separate. You went to Midoriya's checking if he's alright,which he seems to be, before realizing Allmight was here. 'Wait he's Midoriya's hero...he would love to have an autograph' you scrambled to look for Midoriya's book finding it by his side on the ground.
You hastily pick it up and flip to a random blank page as you smile at the different drawings and notes Midoriya had put in the book. As you find a blank pack you turn it in your hands and stand up facing Allmight. "Um can you please sign this for Midoriya....he's the boy who's unconscious" you ask shyly. He looks at you with a wide smile "of course I can!". He then takes the book and signs it.

~§Time Skip§~

As you were waiting for Midoriya to wake up you turned to look at Allmight only to find him not there. You quickly look around and find him above Midoriya slapping him trying to wake him up, which evidently he did. But as he awoke Midoriya screamed and freaked out reliving Allmight, The Allmight was right in front of him. He scrambled around looking for his book finding it next to you and quickly grabbing it. He looked for a empty page for Allmight to sign but found out he already had causing him to freak out more. "U-um Midoriya calm down its alright..." you trained off not knowing Midoriya would react like this. Allmight laughed loudly with a wide grin while looking at the both of you, well mainly Midoriya but hey he looked at you as well. "My boy calm down haha! Anyway I'm glad you both are alright but I must be going to drop this guy off now!" He said this and then literally jumped into the sky.
You then turned to Midoriya while saying "well that was interesting wanna go to the par-...where the fuck did you go....." You were cut off when you realized he wasn't there. You looked around not seeing him so you turned to the sky. And there you saw him holding onto Allmight as they flew away from you. "Dammit come back..."

~§Time Skip (again, sorry)§~

You were at home chilling in your room still a little annoyed on how Midoriya kinda left you. You were watching your favorite movie, (f/m), while eating from a bowl of popcorn(or something else if you don't like popcorn). As you were watching you heard your mom yell up to you "(y/n) I need you to go to the store to get some stuff!!". You groaned but yelled down "alright what do you need??". "Just bring the fucking list dammit!" She yelled back. Your mom did this often, swearing not yelling at you to bring a list. She may have cussed a lot but she was still a good mother. She respected you and your boundaries and honestly loved you to death.
You paused your movie and jumped out of bed to slip your shoes and a hoodie on. You had changed and gotten rid of the sentient plants when you got home so you didn't have to worry about those anymore even though you had a bite mark on your shoulder now from the plant that was like Henry, it kind of looked like a hickey if you didn't have any context.
You ran down stairs and grabbed your bag that had your wallet and some other stuff. As you ran out,well more like jogged, you stuffed your phone in your bag and yelled to your mother "bye! I'll see you later". She responded by throwing the list at you all crumpled up so it could get air "don't forget the damn list dumbass" she said with a smile as she waved. 'You know she's kinda has the same vocabulary as Bakugou... wait why am I even thinking about him?! Like I don't even have a reason so why?! Ugh what ever I just need to get the shit from the store and I can finish (f/m)' you thought, well kinda fought in your head actually as you walked down the side walk with a peaceful look on your face even if you were yelling at yourself in your mind. When you had almost gotten to the store you heard screaming and saw a crowd of people at an exit of an alleyway. You ran over with your bag hitting your chubby body when you got to the crowd your breathing was a little off but fine none the less. You pushed your way through the crowd to the front only to find Bakugou trapped in that goo or slush like villain from before as it used his quirk to make explosions in the alleyway, heros having a hard time saving him for their quirks were not suited for this type of villain, and Midoriya running into action as he threw his book bag at the villain. As he threw his bag the contents flew out and hit the villains eye causing him to scream in frustration and pain but also saying a snarky and cocky comment " ah the vessel from before hahaha I could use you but this one I have now is much more powerful with his body being well built and a very powerful quirk to gain form him" it said with evil sounding laughs mixed in as he attacked Midoriya only for him to start clawing away at the fluid like body the villain has trying to not save himself but instead Bakugou. You couldn't think nor focus you wanted them to be safe and to be powerful like your sister and all the other heros. You were scared of course you were scared but for some reason your body moved forward and sprouted Henry and a water like flower you decided to call Paddy. You had Paddy work to put out the fires caused by Bakugou's quirk and had Henry go to grab Midoriya and Bakugou like you had him do once before only this time you were pushing both you and him more trying to make Henry go faster. The crowd cheered you on as you did this you were proud that you could do something to save others but wished you could do more you wished you could go faster along with Henry and get him to grab the boys quicker. As you thought of how you should be doing better you clenched your hand into a fist and moved your chubby arm to try and gesture for Henry to go faster. Paddy was doing excellent at her job but was also having trouble for one she's a plant dealing with fire and two the explosions kept coming more and more. But you had to push yourself and the plants to keep going but as you were working a loud boom had occurred and this boom was not like the explosions but instead when you looked you saw Allmight back and the boys next to you. Allmight spoke in a low tone to Midoriya you tried to make out what he was saying but could only get a few worlds like how 'he was wrong' and how 'Midoriya acted like a true hero even if he had no quirk for he had ran into danger with out thinking' for the crowd was cheering on how amazing Allmight was and how he had made it rain with a single punch.
After a while the proheros were having a talk with Midoriya on how dangerous what he had done was, how brave Bakugou had been, and a mix of both for you. You found it stupid but understood why Midoriya wasn't praised yes what he had done was increadibly dangerous but he was brave none the less. He had ran into a villain attack only thinking of others that showed he was brave and could be a great hero so why not praise him at least a little.

A/n:::::::::
And there you have it chapter 3 completed!! Sorry it took so long also sorry if it's not that actuate I haven't watched the show in so long. But anyway thank you so much for reading :333 I hope you enjoyed!! I was having the idea to give you two moms but I wanted your opinion on it first so if you would like that please tell me and please don't hate on a sexuality even if it's just fictional it is quite rude and could get you reported. Anyway have a good day/night and please tell me what you think of the idea I had. Byyyeeeee :333333