August 10

August 10, 1999 (1:00 AM)

I'm outside "Ka Ching" a Chinese restaurant that nobody goes to. I've been following them for an hour. They walked for a few blocks from the park, while I made sure that I wasn't spotted by my dad.

They stopped in this Chinese restaurant that was open all night, while I sat outside with the cold breeze, watching them through the misty windows of the establishment.  

I can see through the barely clear glass that they are eating some kind of fried rice. I just realized that I forgot to eat dinner. I'm so hungry but I can't go because I won't be able to see them leave the restaurant. I have to follow them

~End of Log

August 10, 1999 (7:00 AM)

I thought it was real. He was really cheating on mom. I caught him, I saw him, I heard him. But he didn't, all of it was not true.

At about a quarter past one they got out of Ka Ching and they started to walk down the street while holding hands. Seeing their display of affection, I knew that he was on a date with someone else other than my mom. I felt blue seeing my own dad being just like those teenagers on television where they cheat on their girlfriends. I just didn't expect that dad would do such a thing.

They walked for a couple of blocks before they stopped in front of a lamp post. They went to the middle of the road, right where the light is. I was in the dark area of the street so the couldn't see me. Then they kiss with the street lamp acting as a spotlight. It's as if they want me to see it. 

They then continued walking. When they reached the end of the block they turned left around a corner. I hurriedly went down the block and peaked around the corner. As I looked down the other street I knew I was in trouble. A big man wearing a tight t-shirt and cargo pants was waiting right there at the corner, with dad and the lady with the violet jacket right behind him. The muscly guy grabbed me.

I don't really remember what happened after that. I just woke up in bed with this head splitting headache. Right when I woke up I realized that it was only a dream. I probably just fell asleep. I do have this headache though.

I think I'm gonna black out if I don't sleep. I just feel so tired because of whatever happened. 

~End of Log

August 10, 1999 ( 5:00 PM)

Alice finally woke up! Although, she isn't thinking right yet. I hope she'll be alright soon and I hope that she'll be in a good side enough to forgive me. She's just staring at random things and people. Her thoughts are probably just floating around the room. 

I'm just sitting beside her on a couch, with the windows behind me. When I turn around I can see the town from the third floor of the hospital. The whole Town has this shade of yellow and orange, which I actually like because it seems peaceful. I can see Kitch park from here and also the ice cream shop where Jed and I used to eat. Jed. That reminds me, I called him when I woke up, he says that his school is quite nice and that his new roommate is kinda weird. He barely talks but Jed still tries to befriend him. Jed might be a troublemaker but he's a really good person. I still miss him though. To tell you the truth, I may look like a happy person but I still think that I'm the reason why he left. I just wouldn't let it out, I don't want to make everybody else worried. It would just make me even more sad. I hate it when people say "I'm so sorry" or "I feel bad for you" or something like that because everyone knows that it's usually fake and nobody cares.

I'm getting bored. I think I'm gonna go around the hospital a little bit. Who knows, I might see something interesting or maybe even disgusting.

~End of Log