I really hope she stay in her fucking place. Last night was stressful enough I'm ready to just have fun.

When I looked closer I noticed it was Artist girlfriend Ella.
What the fuck is her problem? I don't even know this Bitch she live in Newyo- Dave's ass must have messed with her at Some point.

Dave was talking to his friend while in rotation.
I didn't wanna interrupt they conversation so I pushed the situation to the side.

I sipped on my drink while looking around the club. This club was more the drug dealer chill place. It's where they come when they done on the block. I see why he said not to leave his side.

"What's good East." Some dude said waking up and dapping him.

"Wassup nigga I haven't seen you in mad long." He said as the dude took a seat across from us.

He nodded "Yeah i just been stacking lately."

Dave nodded "I feel you," He said

The dude turned his attention to me scanning me from head to toe.
"Damn baby what's good with you."

I just looked down.
Dave please keep calm.

"She mine" he said pulling me into him.

The dude threw his hands up in surrender.
"My bad nigga. How you bag that?" He asked before throwing back a shot of whatever was on table.

Dave let out a deep chuckle before squeezing my side. I knew that he was getting mad.
"He came to my job and tried to get my number i didn't give it to him. So he sent me flowers the next day with his number and well here i am." I said simply. Leaving out how i popped out at his hotel room.

The man laughed "she curved you my nigga." He said laughing

Dave sipped his drink "yeah but i got her ass now."

He nodded "so You ready?" He asked Dave

Dave glanced over to me "You be cool for like 30 minutes why i go in this meeting ma. You can get hooka." Dave said sliding me 5 hundred dollar bills.

"Can I go to the strippers?" I asked. Shit I'm in a club I might as well throw some money.

He eyed me. "You gone be cool?" He asked.

I nodded "Yeah Dave Imma be good."

"Aight ma. When this over we can have some
Fun." He said kissing my lips lightly.

I stood up and i knew Dave was looking at that nigga to see if he was gone look at me.

I walked away but not before hearing "Damn nigga you lucked up"

Dave is gonna kill him.

I went and got 2 stacks of ones before going to the bar and getting a Red Bull and a shot.
I took my shot and chased it with the Red Bull before going over to where the strippers were.

As i was walking i got stopped in my tracks by Ella.

She had a mug on her face "I thought you was dating herb? You sho getting around"

I chuckled "what I do and who I talk to baby ain't ya business." I said simply

She chuckled "As soon as Dave get what he wants from yo ass he gone leave you."

I rolled my eyes "Baby because he left you with a wet ass don't mean he gone do me the same. We ain't the same type of bitch. Now go play like a little girl before i give you real problems and snatch artist from you." I said before walking away.
I walked to where the dancers were seeing a girl with a black lace 2 piece.
Once i got up close i seen it was my bitch dymond up there. I ain't know she was here tonight.