「 day 30 」

august 15th 2019
thursday

10:27

what sucks more than someone telling you that they never actually liked you?

it's seeing that very person laugh at you with her friends whenever you pass them.

and that's happening with our golden boy, lloyd garmadon.

y/n, the same person that used to wave hi and smile at him whenever they crossed paths at school, now laughs at him with jewel whenever he passes by.

maybe it really is all a joke. whatever cole and kai said to him was a ruse that y/n made up to make them feel sorry for her.

pathetic.

seeing y/n laugh at him made his heart ache, but there's this one lingering look that she sends him whenever he turns around after the event.

it was never a sneer, nor a glare, nor anything in twine with those two looks. her eyes always seemed to be pleading, asking him to forgive her.

but then again, as the great rene descartes once said, senses could be deceived. maybe that's what happening to poor lloyd.

that little ounce of hope left in his heart is deceiving him into believing y/n actually doesn't mean any of this.

ha!

he shakes his head and opens his locker. once it opens, a note falls on the floor.

he raises his eyebrows and examines the note.

who on earth would leave that here? in his locker out of all the lockers in this godforsaken school.

he picks it up and reads it.

in a very familiar handwriting it says, 'i'm very sorry. i'll explain everything tomorrow. go online at the usual time. love you - n/n ❤'