coke

The music inside the vicious club was loud, women grinding up against each other and against other men, people doing shots, and then there were the people who were doing drugs. Lilia buckingham sat in a booth with a small group of friends, they all seemed to have barely any clothes on, small skirts and small tank tops. "Okay wait! I'll be back I'm gonna go get a drink" a red beaded girl spoke loudly with with hand movements in the air, she had long wavy red hair and wore knee high boots with a leather skirt and a neon green tube top. The girl ran off to go get an alcoholic drink, "ok ok just pass me a bit, hang on I wanna try something!" A blonde girl spoke in a screaming fine because of the noise inside the building, the girl had a busty slim thick build to her and had short dirty blonde hair, she wore a 'wife beater' tank top and some  black booty shorts that had the word 'doll' printed on the butt. The girl dug through her purse beside her and pulled out a blade that she carried with her everywhere, "okay gimme." She reached over for a small packet of white substance, she slowly put some of the substance on the blade of her knife and made sure it wasn't too much, she signalled for the girls to pull out their phones and record her, quickly the red headed girl came back with drinks and places them on the table in front of her , "oh my god lilia ! You crazy bitch!" She cheered her on though. They all pulled their phones out and began to record the girl as she went to put her nose to the blade, she counted to the three slowly with them all and the pressed her nose to the substance all along the blade and sniffed it all in, they all screamed while lilia took a moment then wiped her nose and laughed and screamed with them.

"Jesus, that girl just did coke on the blade of a fucking knife" A darker boy spoke and pointed to across the room to the booth with the girls screamed and laughing. "Is she even allowed to do that in here?" the tall pale boy with raven coloured hair looked over to them, "nobody's stopping them" the darker bit shrugged and went to sip from his drink, the pale boy grabbed onto his shoulders "Caleb, we should go and tell them off- that's totally unsafe." "Dude what do you care? you're at a club! I'm sure people are in here doing worse things than that." He turned back around and continued to drink "Finn, let it go" he chuckled a bit at him.

The dirty blonde and the red head ran over to the bar screaming and stumbling everywhere, obviously drunk and totally fucked. Finn and Caleb watched the closely while drinking their drinks, Caleb smiled at the red head when she turned to him, the red head dropped lilia and walked over to him and rested her elbow on the marble counter top, lilia screamed as she dropped her. "So listen, I saw you looked at me and I also noticed you and your friend over there watching us from across the room, are you single? Looking for I don't know.. a good time?" She pointed at Finn as she spoke about the across the room thing and Finn looked away immediately, Caleb smirked to her and could smell the alcohol off her breath as she spoke drunkly, "I don't even know your name yet? Hm?" "Sadie, Sadie sink" she threw her hand out for her to shake and he shook it "I'm Caleb" she smiled and felt a hand grab her shoulder, "who's thiss?" Lilia looked at them both and smirked "oh I see, you two are gonna fuck aren't you?" She was extremely drunk and very messed up from the drugs she had taken previously, "lilia! Shush!" Sadie held her hand over Lilia's mouth and Lilia grabbed her hand away "she likes it really rough, so go ahead and ruin her" Sadie pushed lilia off her shoulder "don't mind her, she's fucked right now." He nodded "yea I know! My friend and I saw her just do coke off the blade of a knife" they both laughed and nodded. They were practically screaming at each other by this point because of the music and loud people around them, "so,Caleb. Would you like to come home with me tonight?" He smiled "of course" they nodded and he finished his drink and they got up to leave "sadieee! Don't leave me!" Lilia was laying her head on the counter but sat forward, if nobody knew she was drunk and on drugs, they'd assume she was having a stroke. "Shit." She had forgotten about Lilia, and nobody else could take her home and she certainly wouldn't make it home by herself. Caleb spoke up to Finn "Finn, take her home. I'm going with Sadie." Finn shook his head and lilia turned to him and threw her arm at him "hold me up pleasee" he sighed and picked the drunk girl up, Sadie smiled "just drop her off at home and i'll see her in the morning" and with that her and Caleb ran off together.

Finn had Lilia's arm around his shoulder as he walked down the street with her, she stumbled every few steps. She looked up to him and grinned at him "are you gonna take me home tonight?" She poked at his cheek and he tried to ignore her. She took her arm away from his shoulder and ran down the street, he almost let her go but knew Caleb and Sadie would get mad at him if he left this girl alone in her current state. He ran after her and picked her up from behind, "ooh! Are we playing now!" She tried to wiggle out of his grip and kicked around. "stop kicking, I'm trying to get you home." She rolled her eyes and stayed limp "you're no fun." He chuckled "I'm not trying to be.". He carried her for a while and after a bit of waking and her not saying a thing about where she lived, he decided to bring her to a motel. He walked into the lobby and threw her over his shoulder, the woman behind the desk watched in a slight bit of horror "can a get a room with two beds please? One night only." He figured he might as well stay with her during the night, something could happen to her if he wasn't there, she might run off or someone might even take advantage of her her, especially because of the way she was dressed. The woman at the desk nodded and watched lilia fling her legs around on his shoulder "it's fine, she's just really drunk." The woman nodded and stayed quiet as she gave him the keys to a room.

Finn got to the room and threw her onto one of the bed, she yelped a bit but then spread herself out like a starfish onto the bed. Finn thumped himself onto the other bed and shut his eyes, he was incredibly tired and just wanted to sleep but knew he wouldn't t get to right away since he was in the same room as Lilia. He went to the bathroom to wash his face and decided to take a shower, he stepped into the surprisingly clean shower and began to run to. The cool water hit his hot skin nicely and he smiled to himself,  he was interrupted when the door was opened loudly and Lilia stumbled in, "Lilia! Get out!" Finn didn't bother pulling the second white curtain over since she was drunk and most likely wouldn't remember the rest of the night. "I have to peee!" She yelled back at him but didn't seem to notice his exposed body, she ignored him and quickly pulled down her booty short and sat on the toilet, she began to release herself and looked up at the ceiling, she checked to see if she had her period and she didn't and smiled to herself. Finn watched her and rolled his eyes, he just wanted her to get out. She wiped herself then pulled her shorts back up and flushed the toilet and washed her hands, stumbled back out without bothering to shut the door, Finn gave a loud sigh and finished his shower quickly.

Finn grabbed his clothes and hung a towel around his waist and walked out, Lilia rum aged through her purse on the other bed. Finn sat down on his bed and watched her, she turned around and looked him up and down and smirked "did you clean up just for me?" She giggled, he was frustrated at her but had to admit that her giggle was fairly cute. He shook his head and laid on his back, Lilia got up and ran over to him, he watched her stand
In front of him and sighed "what do you want?" "You." His eyes widened a bit and he sat up to see she was already going to unwrap his towel, he grabbed her wrists not to roughly "Lilia what the fuck are you doing?" "Well I was gonna suck you off but if you don't want it then fine." " I don't !" He looked down at the girl who was on her knees, "why nottt? I'm fun!" "Lilia, I'm only with you right now because I agreed to take you home. And this is the closest thing you'll get right now, in the morning I'm caking Caleb to tell Sadie to come and get you." Lilia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms "why can't we have just a little fun?" "I said no." She sighed and got up and went to sit on the other bed, she pulled her tank off to reveal her practically see through bra, "lilia ! Put your shirt back on !" She shook her head and stood up to pull down her shorts, he eyed her as she did so and sighed "this is how I sleep" she shrugged to him. He couldn't help but admire her slim thick body and busty chest, she noticed and smirked, "I wanna have some fun. Just let me. A little bit, that's all." He bit his lip debating on what to do, but he looked down and had seen Lilia already jerking him off slowly as she looked up at him.

"It's just a little fun, seee!" She smiled and continued.