A new boy in school

Here we see you walking to your first day of school alone as you looked to see the school.

(Y/N): New life here i come.

You walked in to see all the students in the halls as you headed to  class.

Then you saw a girl wearing a bat hoodie as she saw you.

Babs: Hi names Babs.

(Y/N): (Y/N).

Babs: Nice to meet ya. Do you have any friends.

(Y/N): I don't have friends.

Babs: Oh. I know i can be your friend.

(Y/N): Sure i guess.

Babs: Don't mention it.

(Y/N): I'll see ya later.

Then you headed off to class, later we see you sitting down as you looked around to see a girl braiding another girl's hair. Another girl sitting down reading a book. A blond girl on a chair. And a girl on her phone and then heard the blonde laugh and then saw someone threw spaghetti at her as she turned to see the girl with a book with spaghetti and threw a variety burger at her as you then got angry and then looked at your hands to see claws growing on your finger nails as you began to worry and calm down as you saw a burger came at the girl again until someone swatted it away.

Jessica: Leave her alone you big bully!

Zee: My hair.

You turned to see Zee as burger was in her hair.

Zee: My...HAIR!!!

she then grabbed a milk carton adn threw it as kara ducked and it hit Jessica as you saw kara threw food at zee as she did the same as well as you saw babs got on a table.

Babs: Food Fight!

The. Everyone were throwing food at each other as you crawled away to the exit as you saw the teacher came in and saw the food fight.

Mr Chapin: Enough! *gets hit by food* I said enough!

The students quickly noticed the teacher as they stopped and they all pointed at Babs, Kara, Jessica, Zantana and Karen as they were together trying to stop kara from hitting Zantana with a cupcake.

Mr Chapin: You five, let's go.

the girls all saw the teacher as they were in trouble then Kara hit Zee in the face with a cupcake.Then

As you saw them as they were now in trouble as you got up and headed to the hall to the next class.

(Y/N): That was close five more seconds and i would have snapped. Just need to be more careful.

Then you headed to the classroom.

What will happen next? And will (Y/N) keep his secret hidden? Find out on the next time.