Azriel x Reader

This is so long wow. I'm sorry, I love Az too much ~ i

Over the next few weeks (Y/N) was the happiest she'd ever been. The spring court didn't follow up on her disappearance because the high lord was too distracted turning into a tornado of rage due to all the bad things he's done. So she was free to wander the streets of Velaris, looking at all the shops, listening to the music drifting through the air. Most days she did this with Mor because Feyre was with Rhys.  Mor told her that Feyre and Rhys were actually mates but Rhys doesn't want to force it on Feyre so he hopes she'll figure it out eventually. That makes (Y/N) wonder if she has a mate, they say all fae do but she didn't grow up around any mated couples. In the spring court most marriages were political or arranged. Thinking of males there was one who slipped his way into her thoughts lately.

She never asked Mor about it because even (Y/N) new about Az's unrequited love for the golden haired fae. So instead she kept it to herself. Surely it's just a little crush, nothing more. But she did feel gravitated towards his calm demeanour like something was pulling her towards him. Well like a bond of some kind. But mating bonds always snap in place she was told so it can't be that.

"(Y/N)~" Mor said in a sing song voice snapping her friend from her thoughts. "Come on. I want to show you my favourite clothing store that we haven't seen yet," she stopped after this and studied the slight blush on your (Skin Colour) face that formed when thinking about your favourite Illyrian. "Well I doubt you're blushing over the clothes we're about to see, so is it Cas or Az?" Mor asked with an amused look.

"It's nothing. I just lost my train of thought that's all." (Y/N) said not even believing herself even if it wasn't a lie.

Mor gave her a look that said 'we're not going anywhere until you talk. So let's sit down and have therapy look'. So (Y/N) had no choice now. "Okay so the thing is that I like someone who I know won't like me back and I haven't spent that much time with him but I feel like I'm meant to be around him and I'm so confused but he's quiet so-"

Mor let out a giddy squeal. " Feyre owes me now. I KNEW it was Az! Oh we're going to make sure you guys talk. This is going to be so adorable,"

"But Mor he loves you," (Y/N) said sadness creeping into her tone

"I wouldn't be so sure about that" Mor said with a smirk.

                                       •••

(Y/N) found the library and decided she wanted some quiet time to just relax without Mor making plans of locking Az and herself in a room together every five minutes. So she sat down on a couch with a book she found that looked interesting. That's when she felt him walk in. In Illyrian leathers with the blue siphons glowing with power. His Hazel eyes as enchanting as always. "Hey Az,"
She said sitting up a little so he could sit on the couch if he wished.

"I haven't seen you much this week," she said already regretting the neediness slipping it's way into her tone.

"Sorry, Rhys and I have been gathering some information for an upcoming mission. Trust me I'd much rather be enjoying time with you,"

(Y/N) was a little shocked at the words that cane out of the males mouth since it was so out of character for him. Az seemed embarrassed that he let it slip. His face retiring to its neutral position but with a red tinge to the tops of his rounded ears. She gave a smile to ease the males discomfort.

"I noticed that you're never in one spot for too long are you? You didn't get any freedom when it came to the spring court did you?" Az questioned.