SEA OF FLAMES

I live, I die; the sea comes over me, it's the blue that lasts.

PROLOGUE

They say it will be the bloodiest Hunger Games every year, but as all of the contenders are plucked from their homes and to the massive Capitol, it begins to ring true. Mentors prepare themselves to teach children the ways of the daunting Games and tributes prepare for death, if it not be their own then someone else's. And for eighteen-year-old Cassia Sommers, there was nothing that could prepare her for the 70th Hunger Games, for which she would fight among twenty-three others until one was crowned victor.

She could only hope her mentor, Finnick Odair, had some tricks up his sleeve.

CAST

Alycia Debnam-Carey as Cassia Sommers

AND

Sam Claflin as Finnick Odair

COPYRIGHT

All Rights Reserved.

Copyright 2019 @sleepdeprived Wattpad.

Copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues/epilogues, and associated content. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law Copyright 2019/20.

FOR THIS STORY DO NOT... plagiarize, comment crude or disrespectful or hateful things (you will be reported and blocked), steal my ideas or characters, post this onto any other website without my consent (which the answer will always be 'no'), hurt other readers feelings, start fights in the comment sections, or rudely disrespect me.

WARNING:
this story will most likely contain swearing, use of alcohol and adult content (alcohol, sex, shameless flirting, violence, swearing, ect.) if you do not like any of this, please go read something else. this issue will not be addressed again, I've warned you.

I figured that since Infelicitous is going to be reaching 500k soon, I would gift you all with another Finnick story because my thirsty ass is bored and I miss him. This story will be different from Infelicitous, and I think I have also changed as a writer, which will help distinguish both stories.

I own all of my characters and if you steal them I'll be really upset (lol) and report you. I do not own any original The Hunger Games characters, they belong to Suzanne Collins. You can picture my characters as however you want but I will be putting in details about them throughout the book. As always, thank you for reading. xx

© 2019 Sea of Flames