part 14- Early O'clock

"I mean, you guys took your time there. And she was completely naked, hot and steamy." Jungkook plopped on the bed and guestured at me, "What else do you expect my dirty thoughts would do?"

"I'm not suprised, to be honest." I giggled as I checked my phone.

____________________________________________________________________________

UNKNOWN NUMBER: please come back home.

UNKNOWN NUMBER: we miss you y/n

UNKNOWN NUMBER: stop laughing with them

UNKNOWN NUMBER: why did you leave?

UNKNOWN NUMBER: we're sorry, we will never shout at you again... just please come back home.

me: you're not my home.

me: you've never been my home.

me: Taehyung and Jungkook will always be my home, so please...

me: leave me alone.

________________________________________________________________________

I turned off my phone and looked at the T.V. We were watching Iron Man. Again.

"Why are you so obsessed with that iron dude?" I asked Jungkook as I started to fall asleep.

"Just go to sleep." Tae cut him off before he could talk back, "We will wake you up in the morning so we could drive you to school early."

"Then you could show us who the creep is." Jungkook took out the taser, putting it in my schoolbag.

"Take it out." I scowlded him. He whined but still did as I said.

Without noticing, my tired eyelids gave in and I fell softly into the darkness.

__________________________________

"SHIT WE'RE GONNA BE LATE" Taehyung screamed in my ear and I jumped off of the bed into the bathroom. I quickly took Jungkook's toothbrush and shoved it in my mouth, acting in a hurry.

"Phhhthahahahahaha!!!!" Taehyung bursted out laughing. He almost fell as a cause of his with laughter as he stumbled over to me with his phone in his hands. He shoved the phone into my face.

"What?" I said with my mouth filled with toothpaste, "It's just your lockscreen-"

Then I looked at the time.

It was only 6:30 AM.

"TAEHYUNGGGGGG"

"Please stop shouting. It's..." I heard Jungkook groan in his morning voice. He glanced at his watch, "Early. o'clock." He groaned one more time and fell asleep again

"I'm going to kill you, Tae." I finished brushing my teeth and spit the toothpaste into the sink.

"But then who'll give you a ride?" He grinned.

"Jungkook." I said, taking overszed cloths for myself from his closet.

"Oh shit. That's right." His smiled disappeared.

"Why is there only Gucci stuff here?" I laugh and turn to Taehyung.

"What else would you expect from the owner of the Gucci company?" He laughed, "I can get you girl's clothes too, if you'd like."

"Sure, but Im keeping this hoodie." I said, taking his hoodie into my bag.

"That's fine with me, I can have as much as Gucci as I want." He rolled his eyes and threw a couple of girlier cloths.

"Um, that's not what I meant when I said I want girl's clothes." I said, looking at the pink and silver horrifingly good looking cloths I had in my hand.

"Come on, dress nicely for a change." Taehyung insisted.

"Fine." I looked at the clothes again and faked gasps of horror, "There are even matching bra and pantie here! Couldn't expect more than that from my main hoe." I elbowed him playfully.

"You know it. Now go change already. I miss school- Oh my god I can't believe I had just said that." Taehyung covered his mouth.

"No, I actually remember you liked being at school." I closed the door of the bathroom from some privacy in case Jungkook wakes up again and took off the oversized shirt and boxers.

"It was fun. I didn't have to work." He said.

"You barely work anyways," I laughed at him as I looked in the mirror at my outfit, "You hire people to do it for you."

"True, but still." He chucled and I opened the door. He smiled at my outfit. "I want you to be a model of Gucci."