part 5- Ever Heard Of Human Rights?

Taehyun turned to look deep into my eyes. His orbs were flaming with pink and glowed with a slight aura.
He stepped towards me and held my face harshly with one hand as his face were only a few centimeters away from mine.
He studied my terrified face for at least a minute and left butterfly kisses all over it.
At this point I was a crying mess. Taehyun licked my tears and then kissed me on the lips, making me taste my own tears.

I turned my head away from him and broke the kiss. "You monsters..." I continued to cry. He looked furious. The shimmer in his eyes flickered and he walked past me and Soobin.

"Take her to the car." He said simply, and the boys obeyed without a second thought.

"No!" I screamed, but with no avail, everyone alse were already on the bus, on their way back home.

"Oh, Y/n..." Kai giggled to himself as he sang my name, "Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Y/n...."

"We're you always this nuts?" I asked him.

"I've never felt like this before... So I guess not." He shrugs as I think of an idea.

"Hey Kai..." I said seductively and played with my hair as I blinked cutely at him and slightly puckered my bottom lip, "If you help me escape, I will give you a kiss... On the lips.~~"

"I could, but why would I?" He smiled and cups my face, "I just have to wait until the ride is over. After that, you will be ours forever. So it will be worth the wait."

I dropped the act and looked to the ground. Then I had an idea. Maybe it would work if...

I started to cry. But I kept it soft and quiet. I made my hair cover my face as tears ran down my face. It wasn't completely acting. I was scared.

Soobin put me down and held my waist with one hand, using the other to cup my face and dry away my tears.

"If you really do care about me... Let me be free..." I hugged Soobin tightly and cried into his chest. He froze and hugged me back. I could see that the pink shimmer in his eyes started kicking in and becoming stronger even without looking straight at him. The glowing made sure I was getting some light and warmth.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n..." He caressed my back, "Please try to understand. We don't do that because we 'feel like it'. We do it because we need to do it. We just suddenly... Need... You."

"I understand that," I tried reasoning with him, "But forcing me to go with you isn't the answer. It won't make me love you."

"What... What will make you love us?" Beomgyu asked, hugging me from behind. "We will do anything."

"Anything?" I asked hopefully.

"Anything in the world." Taehyun said monotonously.

"Let me be free. Don't force me to do anything." I cupped Soobin's face and looked into his eyes, pleading for him to see my pain, "Please try to understand me."

"If... If we let you be free... Will you... Stay with us?" Yeonjun fiddled with his fingers.

"I will go with you. But I will leave whenever I want." I tried to explain to them without making them angry or triggered... Which didn't really work. They started looking at each other with their eyebrows furrowed.

"B-But that's because in every relationship there has to be space... A really, really big space... Yeah! Because then I will miss you more and every single moment together," I grabbed their hands to emphasis the idea, "Will be more enjoyable and precious."

"What are you talking about, love?" Beomgyu asked, "Every moment with you is precious, since you are the most precious thing for us."

"But since this is what you want," Kai said, "We will agree to your terms. Right, guys?"

"Yeah." Beomgyu and Yeonjun said sweetly.

"Anything for you," Soobin pecked my forehead.

"I guess..." Taehyun rolled his eyes, "But only if we get something from you..."

"W-Which is?" I gulped hard.

"We will think of something soon." He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to his hold. "You... Owe us now."

"T-Taehyun..." I put my palms on his chest, trying to push him away from me, but with no avail.

"Let's go." He smirked and let me go. Kai stood next to me and held my hand sweetly as we walked to the car.

"Wait... You guys have a car?" I asked, "How is it here? You guys walked to school. I even bumped into you."