part 12- Weapons

"No, Jungkook. I can take care of this." I waved him off and we both walked over to the kitchen. I explained him everything while making some food with him.
When I say everything, I mean everything. Eventually we talked too much and the food got burnt. So instead we ordered pizza and some other stuff with it. Taehyung joined us later on and we all sat at the super expensive dining glass table.

"I think it's all happening because of the perfume." Jungkook wondered.

"You're joking, right?" Taehyung read my mind as he spoke while stuffing his mouth with as much as pizza as he could. With a big gulp, full with effort, the food went down Taehyung's throat.

"Do you have any other suggestion?" Jungkook sat back at his chair.

"Yeah," Taehyung took the garlic breadstick and munched on it, "They're nuts and should be put in a mental hospital."

"Woah, woah, easy." I leaned foward over the table towards Taehyung, "What if we did that and they're not mental? Then we will destroy their lives forever."

"They're mental." Taehyung insisted.

"You're mental." I fired at him.

"This doesn't help!" Jungkook face palmed, "Why do I always have to be the mature adult in this group?"

"Oh, I know you can be very mature when you shove your d-" Taehyung started smirking at Jungkook when I stopped him.

"No!" I covered my ears and blushed heavily. Jungkook chuckled and took my hands off of my ears.

"You don't have to do that. To be honest, we could go all three of us if you wanted us to." Jungkook leaned back at his chair.

"What! No there's no need!" I waved violently in the air with embarrassment.

"No, he has a point." Taehyung pointed at Jungkook, "It could be fun, right?"

"Yeah." Jungkook nodded. "Experimental."

"No." I slammed my head on the glass table, hiding my blush. "You're just trying to mess with me."

"Maybe. Maybe not." I heard Jungkook chuckle.

"Not." Taehyung said, "But enough of that. We were talking about something important."

"Correct." Jungkook said and stood up. "I think I have a solution. Follow me."

"Where is your solution?" Taehyung asked him as him and I followed him upstairs.

"Mine and Taehyung's room." Jungkook opened the door and searched through the cabinets.

"I swear to god Jungkook, if you take out a sex toy-"

"No, no." Jungkook cut me off and fished out a bag from the messy cabinet. "These are things I thought would come in handy if someone tried to mess with my Taehyung... But as I heard what today, I think he can take care of himself. Besides, I will train him with self defense."

"Get to the point." I rolled my eyes.

"What's in the bag?" Taehyung showed curiosity.

"This." Jungkook took out pepper spray, silver knuckles and a taser.

"Woah. Never thought you'd act violently." I raised my eyebrow at the weapons, "What were you thinking when you bought a taser for Tae?"

"I have no idea." Jungkook breathed through his nose.

"Woah, that's shiny," Taehyung reached for the pepper spary and Jungkook swatted his hand away.

"Take this one." Jungkook handed me the pepper spray. "Maybe it's for the best if you would have it."

"You mean that Taehyung won't touch it?"

"Yeah, mostly." He pushed the pepper spray into my hands and held them in his. "Please take care of yourself. Taehyung and I don't want to see you get hurt."

"Okay." I hug them both. "Thank you."

"Of course," Taehyung said and caressed my back, "And you're staying here tonight. We don't know what might happen if we send you back when your parents aren't home yet and we don't want to find out."

"Oh god they're probably looking for me right now." I said looking at my phone, "I should call my mom to tell her I'm staying here for the night."

"Okay. Tell her to put locks around the place too." Jungkook said and walked out of the room with Tae. I did as I intended and called my mom. I promised her that everything is fine. She asked me about the shattered vase in one of the rooms and I replied with "we had a vase?"

"By the way, we're too lazy to make you your own bed so you're sleeping with us." Taehyung said, earning an elbow in the stomach by Jungkook. Taehyung elbowed him back and gave him a look of 'stop interrupting my plans'. Jungkook then realised whatever he was trying to do and nodded furiously.

"Yep. Too lazy. It's either us or the couch." He said quickly.

"Hell no." I got up and raced them ti their room. "I ain't taking the couch! There's enough space for us all."

"Cool," Taehyung smiled, "Well, I'm going to take a shower."

"I need to brush my teeth." I huffed, realising I don't have my toothbrush with me.

"It's okay, you can use mine." Jungkook pushed me to the bathroom.

"No, wait, Taehyung is in the shower-"

"Oh I don't mind." Taehyung cuts me off as the hot water hit his body from behind the shower curtain.