thirty four

warning: some mention of nsfw/sexual assult

wonwoo was wide awake. the clock on the wall ticking beside him being the only audible sound in the room, other than the wind blowing harshly on his bedroom window, the curtains flowing back and forward when a gust of wind came by. he lifted his phone with and pressed the home button, reading the time displayed in front of his lock screen picture of taiyo. it was already four in the morning and he has gotten no sleep since he came back home.

wonwoo decided to have a small snack, the left over pizza he and mingyu had ordered the other day. groggily sitting up and tossing the duvet off him, wonwoo stood up from the bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

opening the almost empty pizza box, he took one of the slices and slapped it onto his plate, placing it into the microwave to reheat the food. he waited until the machine made its usual beeping noise to indicate the food was ready and took it out of the mini oven.

on the way to the dining table, he grabbed one of the sprite cans from its box inside the fridge, picking up a cup on the way. he pulled on of the leather chairs out and sat down, opening the soda can with a pop and a few sizzles and started pouring the liquid into the glass cup. wonwoo knew that the sugary drink would make him even more awake but at this point he didn't care, and drank a sip.

since the dining area was connected to the the living room, he looked over at mingyu who was still sleeping. one of his arm's was hung over the top of the sofa, dangling, and a few muffled snores could be heard from time to time which made wonwoo laugh.

finishing his pizza including the crust (for some reason people like to leave the crust, and if you're that type of person, you demon!) and chugged down the rest of his drink, he washed up his plate and cup and left it on the rack to dry. wonwoo rubbed his eyes, not feeling an ounce of tiredness in him.

something about what minhyuk was saying last night was bothering him and he couldn't stop it. of course it scared wonwoo and made him worry that his plan may not work, but what other choice does he have? if he didn't do anything to stop minhyuk, it's either that he goes to america and have to basically forget his life in korea, or his friends may get killed; wonwoo hated both of those choices.

wonwoo thought back to what minhyuk said, "i'll come to your house at sunrise." sunrise was only an hour away, meaning wonwoo would have to get the timing perfect for his plan to go smoothly and correctly.

wait! he only realised that mingyu might wake up when minhyuk comes, the living room is the first room you see when you come into the house. what if mingyu does wake up? what's going to happen after that?

wonwoo tried to think of ways to avoid mingyu from waking up when minhyuk arrives, not knowing what to do. maybe he could just lead minhyuk to a different room, yeah that might work. as long as they stay quiet when passing the living room.

an hour passed and it was a few minutes until sunrise, a few minutes until minhyuk would want an answer. wonwoo collected his phone from his bed side table upstairs and leaned on the kitchen counter, dialling a number.

knock, knock, knock! wonwoo looked up from his phone as he finished the call. he left his phone on the counter, walking towards the front door and unlocking it, revealing minhyuk who had a bag slung on his shoulder, containing who knows what types of things. "hey baby," minhyuk smirked, stepping into the house as if it was his own. minhyuk noticed a body on the couch, hearing the shuffles and turnings. he walked over, seeing mingyu.

he suddenly turned towards wonwoo, "i thought i told you no one should know about this." minhyuk growled lowly, not wanting to wake mingyu up either as the younger would just mess up his plans. wonwoo rolled his eyes.

"calm down, he was asleep when i came home last night, so he doesn't know anything." wonwoo said, leading him upstairs to his room. minhyuk chuckled, "good to see you're not disobeying me, baby." wonwoo opened the platinum white door, sliding the curtains for the sunrise hues to start shining in. he sat down on the bed, minhyuk joining him but way too close for comfort. they sat in silence for a while, a tense atmosphere between the two.

"so what's your answer?" minhyuk asked, getting straight to the point.

"no." wonwoo simply said, minhyuk's face showing both shock and anger. minhyuk started to laugh in between his evil grin, confusing wonwoo. minhyuk stood up, facing towards the other but not looking at him in the eye. "why am i not surprised."

minhyuk looked outside the window, a few birds flying overhead to perch themselves on the roofs of other houses. "why don't you just accept my love? wonwoo, i've shown how much i love you and i've done nothing but love and care for you, why can't you just reciprocate my feelings?" he lashed out, almost sounding pleading as he looked at wonwoo with sad eyes which wonwoo knew it was all an act just to make him feel guilty.

"why? FUCKING WHY?! why do you think i hate you? not only did you disrespect me and my body, you disrespected my fucking feelings and life. MY body was not yours to freely claim, minhyuk! you're a fucking crazy asshole!"

"didn't i tell you i'm just crazy for you, wonwoo?" minhyuk's hand was on wonwoo's shoulder pressing him back against the wall, while minhyuk leaned in close to wonwoo's ear, "i wonder what it's like to taste you again. probably sweeter, better." wonwoo could feel his hot breath on his neck and a flick of his tongue against the skin of his earlobe.

wonwoo felt disgusted, he tried making a run for it but minhyuk pulled him back and sent a punch to his stomach. minhyuk had always been the bigger and stronger guy between the two of them, and right now, wonwoo actually feared for his life. wonwoo doubled over in pain and his phone clattered to he ground, and then minhyuk held him and grabbed by the neck, pushing him back once again.

"you know, even if you refused, i would've taken you with me anyway." minhyuk whispered again, wonwoo felt one of minhyuk's hands tighten around his neck. wonwoo felt his heart beat against his chest, he was breathing harder against minhyuk's hold. minhyuk's other hand ran through wonwoo's chest, unclasping a button on his shirt. "but before i go, i at least, want to have some fun."

minhyuk pressed his lips against wonwoo's jaw and wonwoo flinched away. minhyuk harshly grabbed his chin, fingers digging into wonwoo's skin but as soon as he does, the door sprung open revealing mingyu. just seeing the sight in front of him, mingyu's sight immediately darkened with anger.

"get your fucking hands off him!"