Werewolves hearing ain't bad but the thing is jungkook has triple of everything, he's learnt to tune down unwanted voices, that's the only way he has not gone on a killing spree to silent everyone.

"Taehyung!" He heard yoongi mate called out loudly, then he apologize bowing, when he saw Jungkook glared at him. He's gotta give it to the dude he does a very good job avoiding him. He kissed his mate then rushed after said person who is standing wide eyes at the middle of the cafeteria. That's the weirdo he almost killed, he regrets his actions though. The kid just won't let him be, after punching him for talking to him he still didn't get the memo, years later he still tried to befriend him again, what an idiot.

"Poor omega hasn't found his mate yet, he heard namjoon said" both heads turn to face namjoon.

"Since when do you even care" he asked sincerely confused at the concern in his voice.

"Well since he became friends with my mate"

"What? his friends with jin?" Yoongi asked

'Yes, apparently they went to the market together yesterday to buy stuffs for your birthday cooking"  he said turning to jungkook to know he was talking about him. "Well long story short they bonded, don't ask me how cos i don't know how that works. Jin couldn't stop talking about him till he fell asleep, not before he made me promise to protect him in school"

Yoongi let out a small chuckle. "well goodluck with that, the kid is the most bullied student in this school."

Jungkook looks over to where the omegas were standing, they weren't there anymore.

"We all know why he's so hated" they both turn to look at him accusingly.

Jungkook snorted "and that's my fault?."

"Indirectly yes" namjoon answered.

"I don't control shits people do"

'But you can stop it you know."

"You both know I don't give a shit about that"
he ends the discussion grabbing his bag, "I'm going home"

"We still have two more classes"

"I don't give a shit." he responded without turning to look at his friends.

"How many shits did you say today? i gotta keep count for research purpose" Namjoon shouts after him bringing eyes to their table. Jungkook was already at the entrance not bothering to give an answer to his friend.

                                      —

He sat in his apartment wine in hand with only short on. He came back from school few hours ago, he tried taking a nap but couldn't. He has so much going on in his head, one being is going to be 17 in few hours.

His father just texted him to come over to the pack house.

Jungkook moved out of the pack house when he was 16. He just couldn't stand those people anymore, especially his father's wife and so call siblings. He hates clingy people. Anyways he had moved out a year ago, he now has a well funished 3 bedrooms duplex. He's proud to say setting up everything had cost him millions, his pool and gym/game room ate up quite a lot. His apartment screams riches, as it should be, I mean his family owns 60 percents of the five star hotels in the country plus overseas so why not.

Jungkook's mind drifts off to tomorrow, his father already told him guests will be arriving from outside countries. He knows most will be praying to be the mate of THE JOEN JUNGKOOK how stupid. Why would any one wants to be bound to a person that can't love them. Jungkook doesn't know what love is, he hasn't felt it before, platonic or romantically, Never, and  to be honest he really doesn't want to. He's good the way he is, if you don't love you don't get hurt, his number 4 motto, don't ask about the first three.

He's about to head to his bedroom when his door bell rings, he sighs, who is it now. He's not expecting anybody, he wanted to ignore the person and go back inside, cos he really didnt want to break someone's bone. The ringing isn't going to stop he noticed, he walked to the door trying hard to maintain his calmness that was non existence.

He opened the the door to see Sana, dressed in a very skimpy tight skirt and a bra like top, he doesn't know what the fashion name is, it looks like a bra though.

"Hello handsome" she whispered seductively, looking down to his chest with her hand now running down his chest. Any body who tried this shit will loose that hand in seconds, well Sana wasn't just anybody, she is his girlfriend. One third of the persons he can put up with. She lick her lips, staring at him hungrily waiting to be invited in. Sana may be his girlfriend, but that doesn't mean she can just show up in his house unannounced. He can smell her arousal  but he isn't bulging he just stood there staring at her.

"Baby please  I'm sorry, I called to inform you but you didn't pick I texted, you didn't read either, I just need you so bad please"

He looked at her carefully bringing his drink to his lip, then step aside for her to go in. He closed the door and saw Sana already walking to the bar. Oh yes jungkook has a mini bar in his home, he hates going to bars or club so why not drink in his home. He has expensive  and good wine right here in his home, so fuck clubs and people.

Jungkook didn't bother going after Sana, he just heads to his bedroom, drop his wine glass on the little long stool inside his room close to the door, then he drops himself on his bed lying on his back facing his ceiling. He knows Sana is going to come looking for him to be fucked any moment. Her arousal was polluting his entire house but jungkook still was feeling normal, which is another thing about him, jungkook wasn't one of those alphas who fucks around, 1 being only few people has been able to turn him on. He's not some sex driven monster, he likes to think his self control is like no other.

Well he only turns to a fucking sex monster during his rut, oh he's rut don't even get him started on that. His rut started when he was 16. He had almost killed three omegas, crippled one. He had to stop choosing omegas as his rut partners, they were not strong enough for him. Sana is a beta, so she's safe, which is why he's pretty sure his mate is going to be a very strong beta, his wolf and the moon goddess ain't stupid enough to give him some Weakling for a mate.

He feels the bed dips, he looks over to see Sana naked, when did she take off her clothes? not important. He looked at her she was beautiful. He watches her eye him with her eyes filled with hunger, he smirked, jungkook knows his well endowed. She crawled close to his face and starts leaving kisses on his neck then to his to his chest, she moves down, pulling down his boxer in one go, freeing is almost hardend cock.

"hey calm down will you?"

"I can't" she mumbled before taking him full into her mouth. Jungkook takes in a sharp breath. Fuck she's good, he knows that. Jungkook closed eyes, lift his waist to fuck into her mouth, "fuck' he groans. He drags her by her hair removing her mouth from his cock.

She screams, "please, please" he pushed her down, with her stomach on the bed, he lift her waist up, her ass up in the air, he position his thick long cock on her entrance and pushes in. "Yes!" She screams, he fucks into her hard and fast,  her entire body shaking with each thrust, the only sound in the room being her screams and his groans.

                                     —

"So", Sana starts, they've cleaned up after 3 rounds. jungkook Lying on his back, his phone in his hand trying to reply to important messages. Sana lying on her side her head to a pillow. Jungkook doesn't do cuddling shit. "It's tomorrow" she continues,  "I'll either become your mate or mistress."

Jungook move his eyes to look at her at the word mistress, "what are you fucking taking about Sana"

"I mean if your mate isn't strong enough or you're not satisfied with her, you'll still keep me right?"

"What shit are you talking about Sana, we already talked about this shit.
if my mate isn't to my taste I reject her and mate you, if she is ok for me, you turn the other way and never talk to me again."

She smiled, "well I hope she isn't  I can't lose you jungkook, I love you"

"Right,' jungkook mumbled returning his eyes to his phone, "tomorrow will tell then"