chapter 12

Christina🤪💕 hey corbyn told me what happened.. are u feeling ok ?
Y/n not really but i feel better than earlier
Christina🤪💕 i know what'll make u feel better, be ready in 30 min i'll be over
y/n why ?
Christina🤪💕 just be ready
y/n ok ?
Christina🤪💕 ok see ya soon💞
I plugged my phone in to charge and got up to look for something nice to wear. And after a few minutes I found a nice outfit;
A fitted red long sleeve shirt with a high waisted black skater and black doc martens and put half of my hair up in a bun with the bottom half wavy and down.

I did light makeup and just put on lip gloss, mascara, winged eyeliner, a little red eyeshadow, and highlight. I looked at myself in the mirror, only being able to see all the flaws about my face and body. My thoughts were interrupted by someone calling my phone. It was Christina and I answered
Hey I'm outside!
Ok I'll go downstairs now
We hung up and I went downstairs passing by Jonah.
"I'm going out with Christina I'll be back later" I said walking by him
"Ok don't be out too late and don't do drugs" 
"Oh and by the way me and Owen broke up" I say and go out the door.

"WHAT" He shouted and went outside. I turned back around to go to him
"It's ok Jonah I'll be fine" I say before hugging him.
"I'm here if you need anything ok? And if he broke up with you, he didn't deserve you. If you  broke up with him then yay you!"
"Thanks you're the best"
"I know"
"Ok well I'll be back later"
"Ok be safe and have fun!"
"I will"
I walked to Christina's car.
"Hey girl!" Christina, Gabbie, and Tate all said at the same time kinda scaring me.
"Hey I didn't know all of you would be here" I say surprised

"Yeah it was a surprise and we're always here for you so of course" Tate says and I got in the back seat with Gabbie.
"Yeah Christina told us what happened and we figure you could have a day out of fun to get your mind off him" She says and hugs me.
"Are you feeling at least a little better than earlier tho?" Tate asks and Christina started driving somewhere.
"Yeah I guess" I lied, not really wanting to talk about it again.
"Y/n cmon we all know that's not true, talk to us it's not good to hold everything inside and not talk about it" Gabbie suggests. She was my  closest friend so she always knew how to tell when I was lying or anything

"I just don't wanna talk about it again. But anyways where are we going" I ask
"It's a surprise" Christina smiled glancing over to us before turning back to the road.
After a while we ended up at Santa Monica Pier
"Surprise" Christina says as she parked the car.
We spent basically almost the whole day there with just the 4 of us until around 7 the guys got here too so we went by the entrance to wait for them.
"Y/N" Daniel shouted running to me, so I ran to him and jumped into his arms to hug him and he picked me up, hugging me tightly.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you earlier are you ok tho" He asks looking down at me, still hugging me

"Yeah I'm better now" I smiled
"Good" He says and goes back to hugging me tightly. Zach joined in on the hug, then Corbyn, then Jack, then Gabbie, Jonah, Tate, and Christina.
"I love you guys" I said but it was quiet cuz my head was leaning against Daniel's chest.
"We love you too" They all said in but at different timings. We all left the group hug and walked back into the area where everyone was.
Fans kept coming up to us and some walked around with us for a while. We were waking to the end of the pier to go in a less crowded area and while walking there Daniel and I were behind everyone when he randomly put his arm around me.

"Y/n are you really sure you're ok?" He asks looking down at me but I just kept looking forward.
"Yeah I'm fine"
"You're not"
"Daniel obviously I'm not gonna be ok. It's just not something I wanna talk about right now" I respond and he started slowing down on walking so I did too.
"No. Talk to me about it, you shouldn't keep everything bottled up" He says and we start walking to one side of the pier to look at the ocean, I leaned my arms on the railing.
"I just miss him. I feel like it's my fault because I was scared of what might've happened"
"You don't need him y/n. You're better off without him" Daniel says leaning on the railing too, to be almost at eye level with me, he moved closer.