XV

Seriously, 25k? I can't thank you all enough for the support you've given this book, even when I've somewhat put it on a hold for a month. You're all amazing muffins.

Also, sorry for the wait.
Hope you enjoy a boatload of fluff.

Zak awoke feeling unnaturally warm. His forehead was dripping with beads of sweat, his legs feeling extremely overheated.

He could feel a pressure on his stomach and he opened his eyes to see exactly what the cause was.

Zak smiled, seeing Darryl fast asleep with his head on Zak, his body also pinning the boy's legs down. He ran a hand through Darryl's light brown hair, grinning even larger when the older boy sighed.

Suddenly, a feeling came over Zak.

He needed to use the bathroom. Now.

Not sure of what to do, he rubbed his face with his hands. He balled his fists and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, opening them wider to look around.

An idea came to the raven haired boy's mind, and he grinned once more. First, he tested how far he could lean without moving Darryl's head too much. Once he figured out he could lean his face down to Darryl's , he commenced his plan.

He peppered kisses all over the sleeping boy's face, causing his nose to scrunch and a groan to emit from his throat. His eyelids fluttered, opening slowly. When he noticed it was Zak, he smiled lazily.

"Good morning, little muffin."

His voice was groggy and lower than normal, which wasn't very low.

Zak chuckled at the nickname, grazing his fingertips over Darryl's cheek.

"Good morning, handsome."

Immediately, a blush formed on Darryl's cheeks. He buried his face in Zak's chest, and the younger boy could feel his smile through his own shirt.

Remembering why he woke the man up, he dragged his body to sit up taller, pulling Darryl with him. "Get up, please. I really need to use the bathroom."

Darryl was quick to sit up, pulling his body away. Zak frowned at the sudden lack of warmth.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. The bathroom is the first door on the left in the hall." He stretched as he spoke, straining some of the words. Zak thanked him and stood up, also stretching as he did so.

Before he headed down the hall, he turned and gave Darryl a quick peck on the lips.

Darryl smiled, standing up as well. He made his way to the kitchen where he pulled out a box of pancake mix and some chocolate chips.

He heard the toilet flush and the faucet running in the bathroom, so he began to prepare the batter. He poured some in a bowl and mixed it with a little water, guessing until he got the right consistency.

Arms wrapped around him from behind and a face buried itself in his back.

"What's cookin', good lookin'?" Zak's voice giggled in his ear. Darryl turned around, wrapping his arms around Zak.

He placed a kiss on Zak's cheek, holding him close.

"Depends, what do I get out of it?" Darryl smirked, looking down at the boy in his arms. Zak peered up at him, thinking for a moment.

"14 kisses."

"That's not enough!"

"Uh, 14 a day?"

"Still not enough." Darryl pouted down at the the boy, his green eyes twinkling with mischief.

Zak leaned his head up and placed another quick kiss on Darryl's lips.