Prologue

He reads the scroll for the fifth time this morning.

More than the threat that it brings to the village, the name written in the end bothers him.

Madara.

Why does it sound so familiar?

-----

Thank you for choosing to read this fanfic! I'm still a newbie in writing, but I hope I can give justice to these characters.

Before you proceed, here are their ages at the start of the story:

Hashirama - 21

Madara - 21

Tobirama - 18

Mito - 18

**I changed their ages because of...reasons ;)

-----

Update/Author's Note: [06/17/20]

The first 11 chapters of this book has been edited. For uniformity of the tenses, Chapters 1-5 were rewritten (since these are originally written in the past tense), but the content is pretty much the same except for maybe a few small details that I added all for the plot, so for those of you who have read the unedited version of the first 11 chapters before, I'll leave it up to you if you want to read it again.

Thanks for your patience and understanding y'all 😊

-Cee

Update (May 20, 2022)

Hi! I'm actually quite surprised that this work is still getting reads. I know I have a lot of things to improve on but I feel humbled by the fact that I was able to contribute to this fandom, even though the anime has ended five years ago (Wow). I'll never forget Hashirama and Madara, they'll always be two of my favorite fictional characters and they occupy a special place in my heart, as corny as that may sound lol.

So, I still have the rest of the plot of this story living in my head rent-free. Though I've been busy these past 2 years, there were moments when I'd daydream about these two, some scenes that I want to write, some convos that I imagine they'd have. Those times would always lighten me up and puts me in a good mood hehe

I'm starting to ramble on, am I? sorry. I guess what I really want to say is that, I'm still here and I still want to finish this story. I won't state here now when I'll be posting an update, mainly because I don't want to make promises that I can't keep. One thing is for sure though: I'll finish this story no matter what.

A million thanks for all of you out there, for the patience and understanding.

-Cee