58th Fall

Under her.. spell.

Music starts here.
Don't Give Up On Me by Andy Grammer

Things can be complicated sometimes. Fate can play with you anytime. Life will never be fair. But, these are the situations that mold us to become better.

Faith. Trust. Courage. Love.

Iyan ang mga bagay na natutunan ko sa Ateneo. Ang mga salita na bumuo sa akin.. nagpatatag sa akin.

Faith. Never Nya akong binigo sa kahit ano when I decided to let Him decide everything for me.

Trust. I have trusted the process that I needed to undergo.. I have waited for the right time and right place. I trusted my love for her.

Courage. The strength I put in myself to take the risk I needed to take. Wala akong mapapala kung hindi ako gagalaw. Wala akong mapapala kung hindi ko tutulungan ang sarili ko.

Love. I decided to fall in love,stay in love.. which lead me here. Love decides everything, well, at least for me.

After that fight we had a while ago, nagdecide kami to take a shower together.

"It feels good. Brushing off the bad vibes we had a while ago together." pikit nyang sabi habang pinipirmi nya ang sarili sa tub. Inayos ko ang pagkakayakap ko sa kanya habang nasa pagitan ko sya, then I kissed her shoulder.

"Hmm." malambing nyang pag-ungol when I kissed her shoulder a few more.

"I like it when you do that." she told me.

I laughed a little. "Bakit?"

Umiling ito at saka hinawakan ang mga braso kong nakayakap sa kanya. She let me hugged her tight.

"I think it's sexy. I find it hot, Bea, everytime you do that." she whispered.

Tinigil ko ang paghalik-halik sa kanyang balikat. How about taste her neck? I mean.. kiss her neck? Will she also find it sexy and hot?

So I did. She even tilted her head a bit to give more space. I planted small kisses on her neck then to her nape.

"Hmm.. Bea."

Mas lalo yatang uminit? We've done this too many times before but.. everytime we do it feels like always the first time.

We ended up cuddling in a warm tub. I stopped myself from kissing her before something can happen. I just want her to rest for tonight since I know.. what happened earlier was very exhausting. The fight.

I was playing one of my vinyl records while turning off my laptop. I was waiting for Jamie who's still inside the bathroom. Probably putting her clothes already. Sa aming dalawa, siya kasi yung pinakamatagal maligo at magbihis.

I rested my back on the headboard tapos lumabas na ng banyo si Jamie. Kumunot ang noo ko when she's still on her robe.

"You're so matagal maligo. And.. why are you still on your robe though?" reklamo ko.

She did not answered me. She went near the door and turned off the lights. Oh..kay?