I don't remember the last time we had a real conversation, she usually mutters a few words and then goes back to her paralyzed state. I knew it was hard on her, living in a place where you were constantly reminded of him. Of Tony. I just wished she'd let me help her.

Plugging in my headphones, I whipped out my phone and started playing Disney's Greatest Hits playlist. We used to watch Disney movies, Y/N and I, and I remember her snuggling up next to me and commenting on every single scene.

"The way he looks at her," she'd say, "you can tell he really loves her."

"How do you know?" I'd ask.

"Because you always look at me that way."

I still do. I haven't let a single memory with her go to waste, because that's how much she meant to me. But ever since -

Ever since he died.

She's been distant. I can hardly tell if she remembers anything about us. Or if she remembers me. When She Loved Me from Toy Story 2 started to play, and it caught me off balance. I hadn't heard this song in ages, and yet I've played this playlist many times before.

I scrolled through the list, and paused when I realized it wasn't even on it.

So someone had to have started playing it; it wasn't me. The only person with access to my spotify account was Y/N, but it didn't make sense why she'd be playing it for me.

When somebody loved me

Everything was beautiful

Every hour spent together

Lives within my heart

Why did she choose this song?

And when she was sad

I was there to dry her tears

And when was happy so was I

When she loved me

I kept listening, as I popped open the oven door and took out the cookies.

Through the summer and the fall

We had each other that was all

Just she and I together

Like it was meant to be

I didn't get it. Of course we were meant to be. But why couldn't she just say it to my face?

And when she was lonely

I was there to comfort her

And I knew that she loved me

I piled the desserts on a plate, and made my way to the living room. My eyes glanced around the room, but it only took me a couple seconds to realize she wasn't there. She must have gone back to her room.

So the years went by

I stayed the same

But she began to drift away

I was left alone