Chapter 3

(Sorry that this is isnt very good guys..im trying, and i have a job now so sorry it took so long to update ill try to update more when i have free time!)

---------------------------------------------------------

Brians POV:

I stand there listening to samantha and amanda talk. " Omg amanda i cant believe you are going on tour with R5 thats so exciting" samantha says jumping up and down. " But who are you going on tour with?" "Oh, Avenged Sevenfold" "OMG!" I hear amanda yell.

I just look at her then look at the people beside her. "Oh god, Sam come on lets get you back to your brother" i say picking her up and putting her over my shoulder.

"But i didnt get to meet Riker or any of them" she replies pouting as we finally reach the group.

"There will be enough time to meet them on tour"

She gets super excited screaming and kicking

"Ohhhhh matt, shes your issue now since she made me go deaf in one ear now!" I say.

We all go home and pack then the guys meet up over at matts. I give amanda one last hug even though we are gonna see each other on tour we wont be on the same bus. We said our goodbyes and i got R5s number. After i headed over to matts i pull into the driveway and get out then was about to knock on the door then it opens.

Vals POV:

"Hello, who are you?"

"Im johnnys sister" i smile

"Oh yeah i remember now, come on in"

"Its good to see all of you ladies again and good to see that all of you are still with yalls man" she said hugging us

"Are you going on tour too?" Michelle finally said.

"Yup"

"Wheres your boyfriend at?" Asked leana

"Oh i dont have one, never did. Never really had time"

"Well stick with us and that will change" val said laughing

"What will change?" Johnny asks walking in the room witht the guys

"Your sister getting a man" replies lacey

A couple of hours pass and we get on the tour bus to leave.

Johnnys POV:

"Okay ladies and guys, you all know how much my little sister means to me so again you all are looking after her since i dont do a very good job at it since you all are taller then me, so DONT LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HER!"

They all nod then the bus starts moving, everyone chooses their bunks.

I look at my sister fixing her bed then climbin in and closing the curtain.

"Going to bed?" I ask her after i open the curtain

"Yeah im tired"

"Oh okay well goodnight princess"

"Goodnight bub"

Samanthas POV:

I lay there for the longest texting amanda telling her everything shortly after i fall asleep and go into dream land.

I feel two big strong arms wrap around me and start kissing me

"Brian wrong bunk, brian stop you're drunk!" I yell then angrily pushes him out of the bunk and gets out, i storm out into the 'living room area' of the tour bus then sits next to matt.

"Whats wrong?" He asks

"Brains drunk, started kissin on me thinking that i was michelle"

"He did what?!" She screams

Michelles POV:

"Turn this bus around and take me home now!" I yell

"Sis if your going then all of us ladies is" Val replies

"Except for me, your all leaving your men just because of what brian did?" Samantha asks

"Yeah, us ladies stick together no matter what" gena says.

The driver turns the bus around and takes the ladies back to their houses, we then get back on the road.

My(samanthas) POV:

"Im so sorry this is all my fault" i mumble to matt then leaves the room to call amanda to tell her what happened. I eventually fall asleep for good this time i wake up the next day.well to my knowledge i was the first up so i lay on the couch and start smiling at my phone saving more pictures of A7x i giggle at some of the cute photos and didnt realize that the guys had walked in.

Jimmys POV:

Im the last to come in and see short shits sister laying there giggling at her phone and smiling for no reason. So i deicded to mess with her. I take her phone from her yelling "What are you looking at?!" I stand there and go through her phone as she jumps to reach her phone so i hold it higher. "Awwwwhhh i know who strawberry short cake has a crush on now!" I yell excitedly she then hits my arm "Shut it stallion ducky drummer or you'll get it"

Matts POV:

I wonder who she likes i sit there thinking to myself. Or it could be more then one person that she likes. I look at brian, why would she be interested in him for he gets drunk and cheats. And then theres zacky i look over at him and start glaring, well i cant think of a reason why she wouldnt like him. Okay but then theres jimmy, hes like a big child and probably wouldnt put up with it for long. And johnnys her brother so i know its not him, that would be just weird. So all thats left is me, theres nothing wrong with me. Id treat her like a princess.