Chapter 6

SAMANTHAS POV:

*I sat down on the couch while matt sits next to me then I notice that jimmy isn't with them*

"Guys, wheres jimmy?"

*johnny pipes in*

"well you see...."

*matt interrupts him*

"shut it johnny, shes fragile"

"GUYS CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON?!" I yell

MATTS POV:

* I don't have the heart to tell Samantha that jimmy has passed I knew how great they got along together itll break my heart even more, I know she doesn't watch the news so she probably doesn't even know yet......I should tell her by now because shes now staring at me thinking im some weirdo*

"matt, will you please tell me whats going on"

" Samantha, look..... we came here to tell you something important because we wouldn't want you to find out any other way"

*tommy interrupts* " oh yalls drummer passed away didn't he? what was his name again? the rev I think"

*we all looked over at Samantha who had a hurt brokenhearted look on her face, next thing I know shes over to her boyfriend trying to hit him while shes crying*

SYNS POV:

* I run over to Samantha to pull her off of tommy so she wouldn't hurt him as I hear ever cuss word she can call him and come up with fly out of her mouth*

*GET OFF ME SYN!!!"

"Samantha just calm down itll be okay"

"no syn it wont! you don't know how it feels"

" he was our friend too! long before he was ever yours! we grew up with him you didn't so know tell us that we don't know how it feels!"

" johnny shut up that was uncalled for!"

* next thing I know she gets  out of my grip and runs out the door"

AMANDAS POV:

* I see Samantha running as fast as she can up to my house with 4 guys chasing after her*

"HEY! STOP CHASING AFTER MY BESTFRIEND LIKE THAT!

* I embrace her into a hug when she runs up to me and I notice that shes crying. I peeked around her and noticed that the guys has stopped running and is now walking up to us as they get closer I finally recognize who they are... just then ross comes out*

ROSS POV:

* I see 4 men walking up the driveway towards Samantha and Amanda...I step outside*

"whats  going? haven't seen you guys since that tour"

" well you see, we had news for Samantha so we found her to come and tell her, johnny happened to be rude, after she tried to hit her boyfriend for spilling the news first..by the way he told us to tell you he said its over then she left out running because of what johnny said and before we left running after her we beat up her now ex boyfriend. and here we are now."

* I stand there looking at matt waiting for him to tell us the news as I look over at johnny apologizing to Samantha for what he said*

"so whats the news? 

*Amanda looks at me confusingly*

"like you don't know?"

"noooope?"

" jimmy 'the rev', their drummer passed away hence why samanthas crying"

AMANDAS POV:

"you knew this whole time"

" yes I did"

" your my bestfriend Amanda and didn't bother telling me"

*matt walks up to her to hold her as well*

"Samantha she was only protecting you like we asked her to, a week before we had called tommy who you was dating at the time because we found the home number to see if that was it and asked for the address and told him why so we can tell you this in person and at the time we had also told Amanda when we found her again but she said you were going through rough times with your boyfriend and not having a job so we waited a few weeks till the time was right because I knew that if we didn't then you would of did more then just run to her house"

*she made an O shape with her mouth until syn came closer*

" with us beating up your ex for you we also got your things and you can move in with us and not have to worry about working ever, just going on tours with us"

* I look at him like hes nuts*

"uh excuse me shes my bestfriend what makes you think she wants to move in with all of you maybe she wants to live with me" * I laugh*

*zacky looks at Samantha*

" what will it be? us or Amanda?"

SAMANTHAS POV:

* I look at all of them standing around me long and hard thinking then I finally speak up after 20 mins*

" I think I choose......."