Chapter 1

I had just started working at Hot Topic three weeks after i moved to Huntington Beach, California. I moved here to get away from my family. So i could live my own life on how i wanted too. But of course my Bestfriend Amanda wouldnt let me move alone so she came with me. She couldnt get a job working here with me but luckily she does work in the same mall as me. We always ride together to go to work, well i better go get ready she will be here soon.

I shut off my computer then walked over to my dresser and grabbed some clothes then headed to the bathroom to get ready. After i got dressed i straightened my medium long black hair and put a little bit of makeup on, By the time i walked down the stairs she was already outside waiting for me.

Amandas POV:

"Hey Samantha" I smiled. "Are you excited to go to work today"? "No not really she replies i hope today is better then yesterday". "You do know that guy whatever his name is", I say struggling trying to figure out his name. "Vince". she says interuppting my train of thought. "Oh yeah thats his name I reply, "Well you know he likes you right"? "Um no i didnt know that and he works with me" I say freaking out a little.

We finally get to the mall and park then get out and start heading towards the doors.

I wonder why Samantha is being so quiet for, shes normally talking away. I know her like the back of my head i mean shes been my bestfriend since kindergarten. I can tell shes really deep in thought when she gets quiet like she is.

Samanthas POV:

I wonder why vince likes me, i start thinking to myself. I notice we have finally entered the mall walking quietly to work, Time passes by fast and the next thing i know Amanda is yelling at me. "Samantha yoohoo come back to earth please!!" "Huh, what?" I ask as i snap out of it and focous on her. "I'm saying bye because im here at work." (Bath and Body Works) she says. "Oh bye" i reply back as i turn and start walking again, i go back to my train of thought not paying attention to where im walking. And thats when i run into someone.