Chapter 2

Samantha's POV:

I fall down to the floor and lay there with my eyes closed, i heard a few people start talking to each other "Matt way to go" i heard a voice say. Shortly after two strong arms wrapped around me and placed me back on my feet. I open my eyes and see a man with aviators on looking back checking to see if i had any bumps from hittin the floor hard, After hes done i start walking away to go to work luckily i was almost there, i stopped and turned to look back at the guys and think - They look familar- i shrug it off walk into the store and clock in.

Matts POV:

I felt bad for knocking her over, i didnt even say sorry i thought to myself as i decided to turn around and walk to her work to apologize.

"Come on guys" i say they started to ask where we was going till we finally reached the store.

"Why are we here" asked zacky, "So i can apologize to her for knocking her over"

Amandas POV:

Work has gone great so far today, i have a feeling its about to get better. I stand there straighting the shelves, as a lady walks in with long blonde hair.

"Excuse me miss can you please help me find the pumpkin spice items". She asks

"Yes, Hey wait arent you in that band R5?" I reply.

"Yes" rydel says back laughing.

"You all are so awesome R5 is my favorite band" i say back.

"Well maybe we can grab a coffee sometime with my brothers" she replies

"I would love that" i say almost yelling it because im so excited.

After she had me her number to text her later she purchased her stuff and left, that was how my day got better. I just hope samantha is having as much fun as i am.

Samanthas POV:

I stand there re-folding a shirt as i get a tap on my shoulder, i turn around and simply say

"How may....." I stop in mid-sentence to see the same guy with aviator shades on that had knocked me over he started to speak but i interupted him.

" Y..y..your M.shadows from Avenged Sevenfold, omg i love you!" I scream excitedly.

I cover my mouth and lean against the counter to what i had just said.

"I came back to apologize for knocking you over earlier" he says.

"Oh no please dont apologize, i should really watch where im going next time"

Matts POV:

"Hey do you think you can go on break or go home for the rest of the day because i still feel bad and want to make it up to you" i say

She pulls ny glasses down on my nose and looks in my eyes.

"I think i got this covered" she replies smiling

She yells "hey vince can i quit for the day i promise to get you autographs!" He waves her off smiling as she looks back at me saying " see told you." We proceed to walk out of the store and find the rest of the guys.

Samanthas POV:

We walk up to a group of guys sitting at the table eating, they all look up at me. A short guy gets up and runs to up and starts hugging me.

"Holy shit bub, its been forever since ive seen you and you still havent got any taller" i say smiling hugging him

"Yeah its been since mom and dad died but im glad your back ive been worried about you but couldnt find you anywhere"

The other guys stand there looking at two short but fun size people hugging, talking and laughing with their mouths hung open.

"Why didnt you tell us?" Zacky asked

"Because we decided to get it a secret" we reply.

"Oh and samantha." Johnny looks at me "We will be going on tour tomorrow so this is the only time ill get to see you unless..." he smiles looking over at matt.

"No, no way in hell" he screams angerly

I look at him giving him the puppy dog eye look

"Fine" he says finally giving in. Jimmy picks me up hugging me while spinning around.

"Put me down stallion drummer" i yell giggling. He places me back on my feet gently.

"How do you always get your way" he asked

I point to johnny "Because he spoils the crap outta me, oh and if im going on tour with you all then i have a few things i need to take care of."

Johnny walks over to brian and whispers " go with her and protect her or whatever if she needs it, i know shes an adult and can take care of herself but shes only 19 so shes your responiblity just like she is with the rest of us. I start walking back to hot topic as i hear footsteps approaching behind me.

"Damn short cake you sure do walk fast with those short legs" he laughs jokingly. I just roll my eyes smiling

Brians POV:

I watched her walk into hot topic and quit then walks out.

"Okay where to next princess?" I ask smiling

"Bath and body works"

"Why?"

"Because my friend works there" i reply

I watch her walk in the store and before she can say anything they tell her that she quit. She comes walking out of there then is attacked from the side with a hug and a small group of people surround her.

Amandas POV:

"Omg samantha you will never guess who asked me to go on tour with them."

"Same here!" I yell exictedly.