Im your teacher

(A/N)

Hello people!, im back with another chapter, this chapter has been made by me watching the same scene in rwby over and over again

Well anyways, enjoy!.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N P.O.V)

I was walking for a long time, until i found the beacon cliff, i used my semblance and launched myself in the air, i landed on the cliff and see ozpin sipping his coffee while looking at me.

Ozpin: about time you got here.

(Y/N): sorry, i was just walking around in emerald forest, and there was some ursas, and then i killed them, and then.

Ozpin: its ok (Y/N), just dont do it again, ok?.

(Y/N): ok...

Ozpin smiled and pat me on the head, ruffling my hair.

Ozpin: good boy.

(Y/N): Im not a dog!, and im not a kid!.

Ozpin smirked and stopped patting me, he looked at me in the eye.

Ozpin: But you do like the pats, dont you?.

I turned my head away, i can feel my face getting red.

(Y/N): maybe just a little..

Ozpin: well then, i suppose u wont mind if i pat you more.

Ozpins hand was hovering above my head, ready to pat, until.

Glynda: Ahem!, sorry to interrupt your, what ever it is, but ozpin, you might want to see this.

She gave ozpin the scroll, i tried to see what ozpin was looking at, but i couldnt see.

Ozpin saw this and bended over a little bit for me to see the thing that was in the scroll, it was some of the students, some of them already reached the old
Temple.

Ruby, yang, weiss, blake, ren, nora, pyrrha, jaune, interesting...

I look at ruby to see her charging at something, i was confused at first, until the screen shifted into a giant scorpion grimm, the death stalker.

She takes out her weapon and turns it into a scythe, using the shooting mechanism to propel her to the death stalker, she swings her scythe at it, but the death stalker blocked it with its pincer.

Ruby said something and shot the death stalker right in the face, it didnt damage it, but it did anger it, ruby ran, folding back her weapon, she was about to escape and yang was running to ruby but then, there was a nevermore that came from who knows where.

The nevermore shot its feathers at ruby, pinning her cape down, ruby cant move and yang almost got hit and fell down, the death stalker used its stinger to try to jab at ruby.

(Y/N): ok, shes dead.

Ozpin: are you sure about that?.

(Y/N): Ofcourse, theres no way ruby can escape, and yang cant run fast enough, the others are just standing there, im confident enough that shes dead.

Ozpin: want to make a bet then?, the winner gets to order around the loser for a day.

I look at him, and he looks at me.

(Y/N): are you a kid or something?.

Ozpin: well im not a kid, im something.

(Y/N): oh i se-, wait, What do you mean by something?