Chapter 6

{A/N I'm going to start making revisions to Shy At First because, it's just needs some help ya know? I'm just going to capitalize things and such, no biggie. But Just wanted to let the OG's know, especially if they've made it THIS far😂♥️♥️}

Still Beating - Mac DeMarco

*COLLEGE BISH POV*

Graduation is at 10 a.m.

I'm terrified.

I don't want to walk up in front of thousands of people.

I'll end up falling.

Kenzie on the other hand is ecstatic.

We made a playlist to listen to before hand at like 2 in the morning last night.

So currently we are listening to Don't Stop Me Now - Queen. One of my personal faves.
(a/n and if you think other wise...are you okay?)

"Okay, (y/n). We got a lot of work to do if we want you to be looking better than everyone in that school."

"Wow, thanks." I say sarcastically.

"You know what I mean." She rolls her eyes and grabs the curling iron and her huGe bag of make up.

I don't really own good makeup, mainly cause I don't know what the good things are to buy, so Kenzie over here has my shade of makeup and her shade in that bag. She said it's for "emergencies", but I think it's so I wouldn't have an excuse for not wanting to wear makeup.

"Just don't make me look like a cake." I laugh as she lays the powder on the desk.

"I have never made you look like cake, now, shush." She starts rubbing the primer into my face and then starts beating my face with a beauty blender.

"This low key feels nice." I laugh. "It's like a massage on mah face."

"I know right!" Kenzie laughs.

About thirty minutes later Kenzie stops and takes a step back, smiles, and does a chef kiss.

"I'm so good." She smiles and turns me around.

"Holy fucking Thor...Kenzie, it is illegal to have this much talent."

She flips her hair. "Practice make perfection."

Kenzie then starts to get herself ready. I head downstairs to get us some food.

I enter the kitchen and stand there for a moment.

Good breakfast choice...hmmm...

I scan the counters and the cabinets.

My eyes land on a big ass box of Goldfish.

Gotcha... I smile and grab the box. I also grab two bowls so we are not reaching into the box.

I start to head up stairs and then stop myself.

I turn back around and grab us each an apple.

Have to have at least something, healthy.

"Okay, got breakfast!" I toss her an apple and a bowl.