“I’m riding on whatever bus you aren’t on,” he chuckled.

“Ouch!” I held my hand against my heart dramatically. “That hurts!”

“I need sleep,” he yawned. “God knows with you…that’s not possible.”

“Where’s Zayn?” Paul asked, searching around the room as him and another of our bodyguards started gathering our suitcases.

“Probably doing what any normal human being should be,” Harry shrugged. “Sleeping.”

“Nevermind,” Paul nodded his head toward the elevator, Zayn emerged, Kaylyn riding on his back.

“Hiya sunshine,” Sierra smiled at Kaylyn.

“Ugh,” Kaylyn groaned and rolled her eyes. “I’m so tired.”

~*~*~*~*~~**~*~

Zayn’s POV:

Kaylyn rode on my back the entire way to the buses that were pulled up in the round-a-bout infront of the hotel. Fortunately there were only a few fans outside wanting autographs, Kaylyn slipped off my back and headed into the bus we would share with Niall.

“Zayn! Harry!” A blonde girl squealed. “Please! Please give us a picture!”

“Sure,” Harry smiled from behind me and Sierra quickly maneuvered around us to get to the other bus.

“Who is she?” The girl asked, as she stood between me and Harry.  Her friend took her camera and quickly took a picture of the 3 of us.

“A friend,” Harry replied.

“Oh my god!” she suddenly got an attitude and scoffed at Harry. “Is she you girlfriend? Ew!”

“It’s too early for this.” Harry turned to me with a look of disgust. “See ya in New York, mate.”

“See ya,” I nodded and turned to take pictures with a couple more fans as Louis and Liam emerged from the hotel, quickly helping me with pictures and autographs.

“Zayn!” A dark haired girl wrapped her arm around my waist while her friend snapped a picture. “I love you so much!”

“And I love you.” I smiled.

“Not as much as you love your girlfriend though, right?” she smiled. “She’s so pretty! What’s her name?”

“Kaylyn,” I replied, glad to meet someone that was so supportive.

“You guys are so cute!” The girl’s friend squealed. “You two need to make babies!”

I threw my head back with a chuckle.  “I’ll get to that,”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Niall’s POV:

“It really sucks that you have to go,” Emily rested her head on my shoulder when I hugged her once more.

“Aww babe,” I sighed enjoying the smell of strawberries coming from her long brunette hair.  “I know. But, you can text me all the time and I swear that I’ll answer, okay?”

I felt her peck a kiss against my neck and it sent a tingle down my spine. “Okay.”

I pulled away from her and pecked a kiss on her forehead. “I’ve really had a lot of fun with you, babe. I’m sorry that I have to leave so soon.”

“It’s okay,” Her blue orbs looked into mine and her lips curled into a smile. “Just don’t make me into some fling that you had, okay?”

I chuckled and nudged her shoulder playfully.  “How can you be a fling if we didn’t have a fling?”