3.

Shayne Pov
_______________________________________

Tis the season to gotta be so awkward and scared like that. Now that I think about it, it was so stupid for me to act like that. I shouldve just asked but whatever. but then also thinking about how this is a bad idea. Because now im going on a date with my closet friend and it weird as hell. but i love her to death and want to make it work.
"fuck!" i screamed has i almost ran off the road driving home.

i dont even know where to take her. maybe someone italian. she loves italian. yea ill do that.

i got home and set my stuff down. i sat on the couch waiting for the time to arrive.

y/n Pov
_____________________________________

getting ready for tonight was one hell of a stress. trying to figure of what to wear. ive decided on something cute but simple. a simple little black dress and some wedges. nothing too fancy but no too casual.  I looked at the time and it was just about 7. Shayne should be here soon. I finished up and add some small toyches and i heard the buzzer go off. I said answered "hello?" all peachy and shit.

"its shayne" he said. "coming" i said exiting my apartment.

I walked out and met him on the front lobby. i gave him a hug
"you doing all right?" i asked him as he seemed a tad nervous. "all good. lets go eat" he said. as he grabbed my hand.

i followed him to his car and we drove off.
car ride was quiet. which is unusual. shayne broke the silence "im sorry about how i was acting.. i was just scared to lose you."
"all good mah dude." i said picking at my nails.
"hey y/n" shayne said. "yea?" "we are here."
i looked up and saw that beautiful sign called Olive garden
"oh you a saint for bringing me here." i said getting out of the car.
he followed me in and asked for a table for 2.
"why wont you let me do the gestures?" shayne pleaded. "oh come on shayne. dont be such a baby." i laighed as the host showwd us to our table.
we sat and waited for the waiter.
"hello, how is your evening" the waiter said "you you like a sample?" she said hold a wine pitcher. i nodded as she asked for my ID. shayne did as well. We both took a sip and damn was it good. I then ordered a margarita and shayne justchad a soda.

we talked. we ate and even had dessert. it was actually a very nice date and i enjoyed it.
our walk out to the car was full of talking and laughter. we got into the car and shayne looked at me. "i had a nice time y/n."
i looked over at him and smiled. "me too shayne." i looked down at my phone and saw courtney had texted me

C- heyyy girl. yall done with your date? you should come down to Philipps club and bar. everyone is here. maybe have a few drinks and get a treat tonight ;)

y/n- courtney youre such an embarrassment to society. let me ask shayne.

"courtney asked us to come out to philipps." i said. "lets go he replied starting the car.

we got to philipps and it was pretty crowed.
we entered and found the rest at our private booth. we showed our bouncer our smosh passes on our phones and entered.
everyone scream when we came in.
"there are our two lovebirds" damien yelled.
shayne playfully slapped him on the head and sat.
i signaled the waitress and ordered a round of shots. putting it on the smosh tab of course.

the tequila shots came and i handed everyone one.
i sat next to shayne and cheered and took mine. he slammed his down and bit into his lime. after that everyone just kept doing shot after shot.

moments went by and we were all dancing. my drunk ass was all over shayne. but i liked it. dancing close to each other made me feel comfortable and warm and idk if it was because i was drunk, but something was hitting me. and i think it was feelings. we danced till about 2am and then i got tired and too drunk to function. shayne called an uber. he wasnt as drunk as me. he helped me into the uber and got me home.

"shayne stay." i slurred pulling him close to me. "ill stay only because you look like youre bout to fall over." he said.

he picked me up and carried me to my room. placing me on my bed I had the quickest instinct to take my clothes off. shayne turned around quickly and threw pjs at me. i got changed and layed on the bed.
"lay with me" i slurred motioning shayne to me.
he hesitated but he layed next to me and i snuggled up next to him. i felt safe.

________________

Just a quick little chapter because i feel bad about not updating.