13

"CARRIE, COME ON! DINNER'S READY!" CARRIE HEARD her mom shout as she threw her book to the side and got up from off her bed. Just as she got up, her phone vibrated and checked and saw a new text message. From an unknown number.

She ignored it and left out the room, not a single thought of that text slipped through her mind after that.

Back at base, Y/n looked at her phone anxiously, hoping maybe her friend would respond. She almost gave up. She knew that Carrie thought of her as a freak and a threat. That's why she probably didn't respond. Y/n sat her phone down gently on the couch before gripping at her hair and crying silently.

She felt bad for ever even having powers. She wished she didn't. She wish she had just grown up like a normal kid like everyone else. But then, if she didn't, she wouldn't have made good friends. Ones that she can rely on. Though she knew it would take time for them to trust her again, she was just glad that they gave her a second chance. Well, most of them.

"You okay, Y/n/n?" She heard as she turned around and saw Bumblebee approach her."Yeah, I'm fine, Bee. It's just.. I'm still trying to think about Arcee. I know she still doesn't trust me. I don't blame her. I really screwed up. I just wish this never happened. I wish I could have just been normal like my brother, and Miko, and Raf. I just..wish."

"I know it's difficult. I know how you feel. I had to go a long time with beeps and I hated myself for it because no one understood me. That's why when I thanked you and you said it was nothing, it was something to me. It was a relief. It was everything I've ever wanted. Just to talk to other bots and they understand me." Bumblebee said as Y/n smiled softly and nodded.

"I guess you're right. I just..want to make things ri-" Y/n was interrupted by the sound of an alarm going off and Y/n and Bumblebee looked over at the computer to see Ratchet and Optimus. "What's going on, Ratchet?"

"Massive energon signals. And I mean, massive." Ratchet said as Y/n came closer towards the computer. "That looks like Las Vegas. You guys better get up there before it's too late. That city houses a lot of people."

"Y/n's right." Ratchet said as he pulled up a map and on it showed red dots. "I'm scanning nearly 56,000 civilians in that city."

"Very well. Bumblebee, you'll come with me. You too, Ratchet." Optimus acknowledged as Ratchet and Bumblebee nodded. "Y/n, you'll stay here and man the groundbridge."

"Um..okay? I kind of knew that was coming." Y/n muttered to herself as Ratchet put the coordinates into the groundbridge and the portal powered up.

"You guys stay safe, okay?" Y/n asked as Optimus nodded and he smiled at her. Y/n smiled back before himself, Bumblebee, and Ratchet went through the groundbridge. Y/n sighed, starting to feel uneasy being alone in the base. She felt like something was going to happen, but it was just a gut feeling.

She wasn't absolutely sure if she should contact the Autobots and see if they were in trouble. All she know is something was going to happen and she need to tell them.

"Oh, suck it.." Y/n said before she went to the computer. Before she could reach, however, the computer's alarms went off and Y/n immediately knew it was trouble.

"No.." She immediately began to contact the Autobots. "Optimus, come in! Optimus!"

::I am here, Y/n. What is the matter?::

"Decepticons at 5 o' clock! 6 of them!" Y/n shouted as she followed the six purple dots on the screen as it approached three red dots. "You guys have to find cover or something! They're coming in fast!"

::Understood.:: Optimus acknowledged as Y/n sighed, watching as the six dots got closer and closer to where the three Autobots were. But what was strange to Y/n was what Optimus reported back.

::We do not seem to have a visual. Are you sure there are 6 Decepticons heading our way?::

"Positive. They're right above you!" Y/n exclaimed as she saw the six dots stop right above the three Autobots.

:: I'm not seeing anything.:: Bumblebee said as Y/n's eyebrows furrowed. "But that's impossible. Ratchet's sensors are never wrong, even if there was a few bugs in the computer. So that would mean..oh no."

"Oh yes." Y/n quickly turned around and saw the person she wished she hadn't seen.
-

A scream was heard through the three Autobots' comms and Optimus immediately began to contact base again.

"Y/n? Are you there? Are you alright? Y/n!" Optimus panicked before he heard the familiar cackling.

"It looks like our new companion is worth it after all." Optimus turned to see Megatron, with Starscream and 4 vehicons behind them.

"Megatron. I should have known." Megatron cackled even more before presenting his blade for all three Autobots to see.

"Oh, how I will love watching you crumble to pieces, Optimus, when I take away what's precious to you." Optimus' optics widened, knowing that Megatron meant Y/n. He wouldn't allow it, he couldn't. He had to find a way to get to Y/n back at base.

Arcee was a bad idea, due to the fact that she still doesn't trust Y/n.

Bulkhead and Miko are out of town visiting Miko's parents in Tokyo. They had no other options.

"Ratchet, open a groundbridge back to base and send yourself and Bumblebee through to help Y/n."

"What about you, Optimus?"

"I will handle this matter myself."

Angel of Darkness → Transformers Primeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें