Reconcile And Truth

Start from the beginning

The group stared at the ape in shock, this was his home.

As Malcolm makes it to the colony, he sees that it was completely overrun by the apes as they tried to capture humans and they ran from them. Malcolm scrambled as he hid as well as dodging some of the shooting and blasting going on as the humans tried to defend themselves, everything was in complete disarray.

He makes it to the building and sneaks into to his and Ellie's room and grabs the medkit and surgical kit and rushes out of the room while trying not to get spotted. A loud blast was heard and he ducks for cover behind a wall. Apes grabbed some humans dragging them away, shooting some of them as well.

Suddenly, Malcolm hears a click behind him, he immediately freezes not moving a muscle as he felt the barrel of a gun pointing at his back. He slowly turns his head, to see blue eyes staring back into his in anger. Blue eyes stared emotionless at him, still pointing his gun. Malcolm held his hands up in surrender.

Then Blue Eyes lowers his gun to the lower. He couldn't do it as much as he wanted to avenge his father, he couldn't...

As Blue Eyes turns around to leave, Malcolm calls out to him. "Your father,...he's alive." Blue Eyes stopped in his tracks his eyes widen in shock. He turns to Malcolm.

The man steps up to him. "I can take you to him." Malcolm said. "But we have to work together."

As Ellie, Alex and Lily looked after Caesar, seeing that he was growing weaker, the group hears the door slam open.

Malcolm rushes in holding the medkit. "I got it! How is he?" He asked, worried. Ellie takes it from him. But, he wasn't alone, behind him stood Blue Eyes.

"Blue..." Lily, said. She flinched at the harsh glare that Blue Eyes gave her.

Caesar smiled as he saw his son relieved to see that he was unharmed and safe. "Your...mother. Brother. Safe?" Caesar asked, weakly.

Blue Eyes stepped up to him, and signs. "For now."

He kneels down next to his father, examining the wound. They did this to him. He turns to the group and snarls baring his teeth at them, and they backed up. Caesar grabs Blue eye's arm, stopping him.

The ape turns to him and Caesar shakes his head. "No. Not human." The king replied. "Koba."

Blue Eyes stared at him with disbelief. No, that couldn't be. Koba wouldn't do that. He couldn't have...

But, his father had never been the one to tell a lie. If that's the case, then... his uncle had lied to everyone, even to him. He looks over at Lily to see her look away from him avoiding his eyes. She tried to tell him but he didn't listen.

Ellie kneels down between the two, hesitantly. "Caesar, we need to do this now." She said, urgently.

As she was prepping Caesar for surgery, Blue Eyes quickly left the room and Lily chases after him while Malcolm and Alex left as well, going outside to sit on the steps.

Lily heard the sound of someone punching the walls and entered a bedroom to see Blue Eyes standing in a corner to see that it was him. His back was faced to her.