initiation start!!!

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Ozpin put me down.

He didnt say anything, he just sipped his coffee and continued walking.

After awhile, he stopped walking and puts me down infront of the locker rooms.

(Y/N): why did you bring me here?

he took a sip from his coffee and pat me in the head and left.

(Y/N): what the hell...

I was gonna go back but for as long as i can remember, ozpin has never done things unnecessarily before, so i walked into the locker room.

I entered and saw ruby Hugging her weapon, i decided to not Get involved and walked around the room.

I walked and walked until i realized i was infront of my old locker, force of habit.

I put in my lockers combination lock and surprisingly it opened, i looked inside my locker and saw a box with a note attached to it.

I saw you crying in the sidewalk near the main avenue, i also saw your chocolate in the road, this is a gift for buying me the coffee from vale.

-ozpin

I put the note in my pocket and opened the box, it was full of chocolate balls.

(Y/N): ozpin is a bish, but this does put a smile on my face.

And here i am, walking with a box of chocolates, until i was interrupted by a flying jaune that almost hit my box of chocolates.

I looked to where jaune landed and saw him stuck to the wall with a spear holding him still.

The girl that threw the spear was pyrrha nikos, she walked up to jaune and took her spear back while saying something.

I walked up to jaune and gave him some chocolate.

Jaune: for me?

I nod and took a chocolate ball from the box, jaune also took a chocolate ball and ate it.

Jaune: thanks kid.

I kicked his legs and speed walked out of the locker room.

(Y/N): mumble im not a kid...

(Jaune P.O.V)

Jaune: did i make the kid mad?, wow i suck.

Ruby: havin some trouble there lady killer?

I saw ruby putting her hand out for me.

Jaune: i dont understand... my dad said all women look for his confidence, where did i go wrong..

Yang: snow angel probably wasnt the best start.

I sigh and got up with the help of ruby.

Jaune: even the kid that gave me some chocolate got mad at me for somereason.

Ruby: wait kid?, as like a very short kid?, the chocolate lover kid?.

Jaune: if you put it that way, yea, its the kid.

Ruby: I knew he was a student, There is no other possible reason he was here, hes probably already at beacon cliff!, jaune lets go!.

Yang: oh~, did my little sister have a crush on the little boy?.

Ruby: Yang!.

Jaune: can we just go now. Were gonna be late i think.

Ruby: oh yeah!, forgot about that, lets go!.

(Time skip to beacon cliff)
(Rubys P.O.V)

We arrived at the cliff and saw everyone already there, standing on some kind of platform, i walked and stood on a platform, ozpin arrived with glynda shortly after.