Off to Rome Part 2

Marinette leaning by the lockers her arms across looking at Adrien who look like he had only seconds to live. 

"So Adrien or Cat Noir you love me" she points to herself using her thumbs "Me" 

"I only realise that I had a crush on you in the last 5 minutes, you can thank Plagg" 

"Oh I will with all the free camembert in the world" Marinette was seeing that Adrien looked at bit sad "Adrien is there something wrong?" Marinette asked with a bit of worry in her voice. 

"Are you okay with me being Cat Noir?" Marinette grasps "Its just that you always seem different around Adrien and Cat Noir, is it because of what happen when me meet?" 

Marinette rush up to Adrien giving him a huge hug "I love you Adrien ever since you gave me your umbrella" 

Meanwhile outside an angry little red Kwami was giving another Kwami a good telling off 

"Are you out of your mind Plagg, you do realise how many rules you have broken, they are not suppose to know each other identity's you saw what happen with Rena Rouge and Carapace during Heroes Day" 

"Adrien needs happiness and only Marinette can give that to him, you have not seen first hand what his life is. He is alone, always alone his own Father sees him more as a trophy which must be the person son, perfection in everything no if or buts, I have never heard Gabriel tell Adrien that he loves him or do anything that is like a normal Dad so I'm sorry if I was giving the one thing that his own flesh and blood couldn't never give him HAPPINESS." 

"You really care about him", "He's my Brother". Tikki and Plagg hug then flew back to their owners. 

Tikki and Plagg arrive back in the locker room to see Marinette and Adrien full on kissing Marinette was pushed up against the wall, her legs wrapped around Adrien. Plagg flew to the ground and pick up Marinette's Bixini top. "I believe you have dropped this" Marinette and Adrien looked at Tikki and Plagg the same way kids look like when parents walk in on the child having sex. 

                                                                ***TIME SKIP***

"And that a wrapped well done" Vincent said as the final photoshoot was finish, Adrien and Marinette spend a whole afternoon in the pool, it was the most fun that Adrien had at a photoshoot in a long time. Adrien and Marinette went back to change then it was to start the real reason for coming to Rome, taking Lila Rossi down. 

Walking hand in hand back into the hotel the two love birds were in a world in their own, tomorrow morning they would begin the biggest mission of their lives, it's going to be a challenge but they survived going up against Hawk Moth, they had each other. 

Adrien was laying on the bed playing a game on his phone he only had a towel on as he had a shower, he was thinking back on the day, he had a Girlfriend and not just any Girlfriend Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the best person in the world who is also his parter in crime Ladybug. 

His train of through was cut short when Marinette appeared on the edge of the bed, Marinette was still wet and covered in only a towel. 

Adrien puts his phone away then hugged Marinette from behind, he didn't mind that she was still wet he was happy with her. Marinette smiled and kiss his hand, Adrien responded with kissing her neck which made her moan. 

"You want to continue with the love making session kitty, I got condoms" 

Adrien pulled Marinette down on top of him, Marinette smirked "I think its time that the Kitty gets the milk" 

                                                              ***NEXT MORNING***

Adrien woke up from the best night sleep he had in a long time. He had his arms wrapped around Marinette, both were naked but neither of them mind.