Off to Rome Part 1

When Adrien was invited to Marinette's for lunch he didn't know what to think, but spending time with his friend was always a good thing. 

They walked back to the bakery in complete silence, Tom and Sabine welcomed them and then they went to Marinette's bedroom. 

Sitting on the Chaise Longue Marinette looked at Adrien "This is it Marinette now or ever he's your friend" she said to herself. 

"Adrien I am going to tell you something and you are going to listen and not butt in okay?"

Adrien nodded he was worried that Marinette was going to break their friendship off. 

"I know you said that we shouldn't expose Lila because you are worried about her feelings and that she would be akumaitzed again even through she was already akumatized 3 times before but she is hurting everyone with no remorse. You, Me, Alya, Nino, Chloe, Kagami, Ladybug, Cat Noir every single person she comes across she hurts" 

"I saw Ladybug call Lila out in front of you but what you didn't know is that before you arrived at the park, Lila threw your Father book in the bin" Adrien's eyes grew wide "Lila is the reason why you where taken out of school" 

"A-and what about you?" Adrien said quietly "She threatened me in the bathroom saying she would take my friends away from me as well as you, she wanted me to be alone, I was so sad that I broke down and was mere seconds from being akumatized" 

Adrien couldn't breathe after what he heard Lila had threatened the best person in the whole world, Adrien knew what his life was before he arrived at school, Lila was trying to do that to Marinette, Lila would go down for that.

Marinette saw tears coming out of Adrien eyes using her quick thinking she pull Adrien into a hug within seconds Adrien was crying his eyes out "I'm so,so sorry I'm a terrible friend" he keep saying. 

"Adrien please look at me" Adrien looks at Marinette "It's not your thought" 

"I was a coward who didn't say anything and you got hurt and if you don't what to be friends with me I understand" 

"You're my friend Adrien to the end of time, I should have told you earlier, everything is good between us" 

"And what did Lila do to everyone else?" Adrien asks 

"With Alya she did an interview saying she was Ladybug best friend meaning one of the most popular post on the Ladyblog is a lie, she has not taken it down even after I keep telling her but she keeps saying that your just jealous that she is hanging around Adrien" 

"Jealous?" 

"Not the time but when the truth comes out her future as a reporter will be in question" 

"You are talking about Alya right?", "We haven been talking much" 

Marinette then told Adrien the rest of Lila's lies it took almost to the end of lunch "And then there was Kagami" 

"You remember when Lila lied her way into your house, when she was in your room kiss you on the cheek without your permission and then send that photo to every one of your friends, Kagami saw that photo and that was got her akumatized into Oni-Chan"

"I hate her so fucking much" 

"You and me both" then they broke into giggles "Oh my god class starts in 2 minutes. 

                                               ***TIME SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL DAY***

Marinette and Adrien were inside the locker room it was just them as it was the end of school day "Marinette I have an idea of us taking Lila down"