I settled down in between Sam and Griffin , the girl being at a perfect view. I saw her bitting her lip , looking through the menu at the board and turning her head towards her friend , asking for her opinion. She finally decided on her meal and waited against the counter , I guess her order wasn't as big as compared to ours since it didn't need a waiter to bring it to them.

Our order was soon delivered to us , I attacked the fries , dipping them into the ketchup and putting a lot into my mouth. The rest of the guys starting singing to Devyn once again , as I kept my mouth shut , eating away my food. I never got the need to sing Happy Birthday as it only resulted in an awkward crowd. I picked up a tissue and wiped my lips that were covered with the residue of ketchup , my eyes darted towards her again.

Her head flung back , a quick reflex , as she caught us singing away. She smiled , noticing it was a humble act of friendliness. Woah , that smile. I caught myself smiling back at her as we made eye contact for the second time that day , my heart beating out of my chest. This time I maintained eye contact , preparing myself mentally.

The lady at the counter called up to her , handing her the order. She thanked the lady with her beautiful smile and turned around , stopping dead at her tracks , her eyes scanned the room. Damnit , there wasn't a single empty bench vacant in here. I could see her friend grumbling on but she only shrugged and walked out , taking a seat outside.

The sun shining on her skin , her lips parting slightly as she let out a laugh. Sam caught me staring off at a distance , "Yo ? You good brother ?" He enquired , I nodded my head a yes before making up an excuses to use the washroom.

I left my seat and walked out , heading towards the washroom. I gave a quick glance to her , watching her sit alone on her phone , the straw from her drink tugged in between her lips. Maybe this was my chance ?

I made my way over to her but stopped instantly as her friend joined her back again. She was in perfect view yet again , I grabbed onto my phone and sneakily took a picture. Gosh , she was beautiful. A sigh left my lips as I made my way over to the washroom , washing the grease from the fried chicken staining my hands.

As I returned back , she was no where to be seen. My heart dropped thinking she had left and I'd never get the chance to meet her again. I waited out for the rest of the group to join me , sitting at the exact same seat she sat at. Jake noticed something was off about me as he quickly came to my rescue , "brotherrr , is everything okay ?" He asked me. I nodded silently , walking over to my car with my head held down in defeat.

"Hey ? If it helps we're here for you." Sam said , joining Jake too , as he noticed my odd behaviour. I trusted them with all my life , so I whipped out my phone , her picture popping at my screen as I showed it to them. "Beautiful isn't she ?" I asked them for their consent , even though it didn't mean much to me.

They looked at each other and bursted out laughing , "my bubba is in loveee." Jake cooed out as I eyed him , not wanting the others to listen. "What do I do ? I didn't get the chance to talk to her." I said sadly , feeling my heart drop down even more.

"Hey , why don't you ask the fans to search for her ? You know , make up an excuse ?" Jake suggested , Sam nodding in agreement. "What kind of excuse ?" I asked him , obviously interested with where this was going. "Ah , maybe say that she won our giveaway ?" Sam said. That would work !

I quickly opened up my Instagram , filling in details about her winning our giveaway along with the lines 'Please help us find her out.' Now all I had to do was wait..

Y/n's POV

Y/b/n and I were driving back home , when all of a sudden my Instagram kept flooding in with new notifications every second , tagging me in some random Giveaway contest. I briefly looked at the pictures , noticing the blue haired boy I'd seen earlier. Oh damn , was he some youtuber ?

"Hey y/b/n ? I think I just won some random giveaway.." I trailed off while she jumped up and down in joy. "Oh my gosh really ? What kind ?" She enquired. "Well , it said to meet these youtubers at a place downtown. Should we go ?" I asked nervously. As a reply she took a U-turn and headed downtown , following the directions.

When we finally reached , I saw the blue haired boy standing against the entrance of a concert hall , a blonde guy standing right next to him. His eyes somehow light up as he saw me walking towards him , I'd have to say..this guy did have some guts to pull something like this off.

"Umm..hey , we finally found you." He said , looking deep into my eyes , his friend smirking at the back. "Ah yeah but i dont think I did enter in any giveaway contest." I proclaimed , y/b/n left me alone as she found a cute guy for herself.

"Okay Colby , I'm leaving you alone for this one." The blondie said. Colby , such a cute name. He tried pulling his friend back but failed , his hand slowly creeping around the back of his neck as I stared at him , demanding for my answers.

"Okay look , I remember seeing you at the restaurant today morning and I really wanted to come up and talk to you but I couldn't because you had left already.." he said sadly. "All I remember is looking at you today and gasping , you're just..gosh , you're so beautiful." He said confidently , looking dreamily into my eyes.

I blushed profusely , biting my lips as he continued staring at me. "Um..I honestly don't know what to say." I confessed , giggling nervously. It was his turn to bit his lip , "it's alright , I understand." He said.

I looked at him confused , "but how were you able to get me to come here ?" I asked him. "Ah you see , I'm a YouTuber and I may or may not have sneakily clicked a picture of you today." He laughed anxiously. "My friends gave me the idea to ask my fans for help and luckily they did." Colby continued.

For the first time in ages I felt special , my eyes were glued down on him. He maybe a big flirt but a cute one. I sighed , giving in to his desires. He grabbed my hand and took my into the hall , "my friend's performing here today.. I thought we could maybe..spend time together." He said bringing his hand closer to mine , his face turning red. "Yeah sure , I'd love that." I said , holding onto his hand.

We got to know each other more before the show could start thereon we danced the night away , having the time of our lives. Jamming to the songs being sung in each other's faces , I could feel him staring at me for a brief moment before he continued singing along.

During the last performance he held onto my face , lifting it up with his fingers under my chin. We decided to close the gap between each other , our noses rubbing as I felt the slight trace of his lips running along mine. My eyes shut close as his thumb circled over my cheeks , I felt my lungs fill up while he placed his lips over mine , pressing down softly.

The sweet taste of strawberry filled up his lips as he went deeper into the kiss. My hands wrapped around his neck while his went down to my waist , pulling my closer to him. The music at the back drowning as we felt each other's presence.

I pulled apart , hearing our friends cheer at the back. I hid my face into his chest , his lips now falling onto my forehead. "Be mine ?" He asked nervously , I bit my lip and nodded my head as he pulled me in for another kiss.