Closing the Breach

Final chapter of volume 2. This one is slightly longer. Hopefully volume 3 will be finished within the next 2 weeks. Sorry if the big thing we've been leading up to seems suck. When writing it, I created a bunch of plotholes that I don't have time to fix later. I won't be posting as often cuz high school is succ. But still, thanks for reading and without further ado, here's the final chapter of A Rose and That one guy Volume 2!

Flashback

(POV: Y/N)

I slash a beowolf in half with my training sword in a forest. I turn around and attack the other three. Blocking their attacks and stabbing the first two. The last one tries to strike from behind, but I activate my semblance and speed punch it. I give one last big punch to it's face and it falls over and disintegrates.

(Y/N): Anyone else?

Ironwood: (Over loudspeaker) No, that'll be enough training for today. Thank you for volunteering to try out this new technology.

Qrow: Jimmy, why wouldn't he volunteer? The kid's shown us time and time again that he loves a good fight.

The area around me de-materializes and I sheath the sword. I walk up to the monitoring room and stand in front of Ironwood and Qrow.

(Y/N): So how'd I do?

Qrow: You sucked. But you had some pretty good moments.

(Y/N): Alright! I had good moments! It's better than just sucking!

Qrow: Come on shrimp. Let's just get back to the inn.

Ironwood: So I'll see you both sometime soon.

Qrow: Can't. I've got more missions. And the kid here is gonna go to school in a few months.

Ironwood: Very well. I hope to see you again Mr (L/N).

(Y/N): Likewise. See ya general!

We walk out of the training facility and Qrow takes a swig out of his flask.

Qrow: All things considered, you did pretty well shrimp.

(Y/N): Qrow. I'm 14 years old. You think you could stop calling me shrimp?

Qrow: No.

I hear my scroll go off in my pocket. I look and see that a notification popped up in my calendar. I smile.

(Y/N): What if I'm not 14 anymore?

Qrow: Huh?

I look at him and smile.

Qrow: Oh. So shrimp is the birthday boy today, huh? Here, drink this.

He hands me his flask.

(Y/N): Qrow, I'm 15, not 21.

Qrow: Don't worry about it. Just drink it. It'll put hair on your balls.

(Y/N): I... what!?

Qrow: Just drink it.

I take a drink and it burns my throat. I cough and choke and Qrow just laughs at my suffering.

Qrow:(Chuckles) Wow kid. You've got a looong way to go if you ever wanna be a man, I guess.

(Y/N): Oh yeah? Watch me. Imma get a super cool upgrade for my sword, and then become a bad ass like you. Sound good?

Qrow: Yeah, yeah. But you can forget the upgrades, kid. I've got something better in mind.

(Y/N): Yeah? Like what?

Timeskip, The inn.

Qrow pulls out a suitcase and puts it on his bed.