VIII

Elijiah 

I woke up feeling like shit, my chest and my shoulder was hurting like hell. I looked over to see Leyah still sleeping, I got up carefully without waking her up. I went to the bathroom to handle some business. I took a piss then got into the shower, I started to think about who this bitch was that set me and Dominic up last night. Somebody that knew we'll be all together, I just don't see who could know that, unless it's somebody CLOSE to us. Then again, what about that white bitch, I seen last night she looked familiar too. I kept coming up with scenarios in my head, but I must have been thinking too long because the water got cold. I cut the shower off and step out and went back in my room to grab some clothes. A'Leyah was up and stretching, she didn't see me behind her. I stood there with my towel wrapped around my waist and arms folded, she still didn't get out the bed. 

"Good morning best friend." She jumped when she heard my voice. She threw the covers off her face and looked dead at me. She hurried up and got out the bed, coming my way with tears running down her face. I opened my arms and she ran into me, the pain that shot through my body didn't even mean nothing compared to this. I hugged her so tight, she hugged me back as much. She was crying her heart out and I felt so bad, I felt like I disappointed her. I never let her go, she chest was wet from her tears. She was finally done and just stared into my eyes, I could see all the pain in her eyes. I wiped her tears and gave her a kiss on the cheek,I whispered "I'm sorry." She just gazed at my covered wound and she looked up at me again, I seen the darkness flashed in her eyes before she turned around. 

Not once did she turn around, for some reason I felt like I lost a part  of me. I could feel the coldness coming from her. I know that feeling and it wasn't a good one. I just stared at the back of her. I'm guessing that Aliyah brought the clothes that I told her to get. A'Leyah stripped out of her clothes and walked passed me to the shower. I grabbed her arm roughly, she snatched back from me and continued to the bathroom. I watched as she stepped into the shower, her back to me the entire time. I went back into the room to get dressed and lay back down, my shoulder was killing me. I pressed the nurse button to get some more pain medicine from her, getting shot aint no hoe. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, didn't know I dozed off until I heard shuffling on the side of me. I opened my eyes to her getting all her things together, dressed in a nike shorts set she was looking good. 

"You leaving?"

"Yeah, I got a paper to finish typing for Mrs. Gus tomorrow."

I put my head down in disappointment, she sighed and came over to me. 

"I'll be back you little ass baby."

I chuckled and hugged her with my good arm that's good. "You better."

"Of course, as soon as I'm done typing this paper."

I groaned at the fact of typing a paper I don't give two shits about. If it wasn't for the drug business I'll still be in school with Red and graduating this year too.

"C'mon man, you know was once you done you going straight to sleep."

She rolled her eyes and picked up her shoes intending to put them on. "You don't know me bitch so don't act like it she said while dying laughing.

"So, I don't know you? I know every single thing about you lil nigga." 

"Come give me a hug so I can leave, one of us have to graduate." She said laughing like it was the funniest thing on Earth. 

"Fuck you bitch, go do your work and can you tell the nurse to give you a doctor's note in case you do come back and don't come to school.

"Yes, daddy." She started laughing hard tears formed in her eyes. 

"Don't play with me A'Leyah." I said in a serious tone. She rolled her eyes and picked up her bag of clothes that she had with her. Being best friends with her has its perks, we always joked around with each other, but I don't think we would ever be together. I kicked her ass while she was walking passed me. She almost fell into the chair, she turned around and came towards me. She blew my shit out and walked away like nothing happened. I was steaming and my eyes turned cold, if she wasn't my mans. I'll hit this girl back, lucky I don't shoot her ass. 

"You a fuck nigga for that, what you hit me for?"

"Cause you wanted to talk shit."

"I was playing man damn."

"Ima call you when I make it home okay love?

"Fasho." It kind of hurt to watch her leave but I know she coming back. My phone started ringing I looked at my phone it was an unknown number calling me. 

"Speak." 

"Hey daddy." 

"Yo, who is this?"

"Tara baby you don't remember me, you should Blue."

I thought about it for a moment and then it hit me she was the bitch I had hit beginning of the month. She got some good ass head but her walls was loose to my liking. 

"Oh, wassup?"

"Nothing heard you was in the hospital and I wanted to make you feel good daddy."

I was contemplating if I should let this bird come do what she do best. I came to a thought. 

"Yeah, c'mon man and hurry tf up."

"Alright daddy."

I put my hands behind my head and started thinking about Leyah, I don't know why but she popped up.My phone rung from a text "Omw up daddy." I started shaking my head if this bitch don't stop calling me daddy only she can call me that. I started thinking to myself how long this bitch been here, she texted me too fast talking about she here. But I let it go and started flicking through channels while waiting on this girl to bring her ass up here. I heard a knock on the door and she came in, she looked good but you could tell she a jump off. "Hey papi." I nodded my head and continued to watch Tv ignoring her for a moment. " Oh, wassup?" She rolled her eyes and sat next to my bed. We were watching Tvfor at least 10 minutes before she broke the silence. "How long you been here?"

"Not long why you asking all these questions?"

"Nothing papi." So I been missing you she said while rubbing my arm up and down. 

"Oh, yeah how much?"

She laughed slightly and got on my bed, I looked at her like she was crazy until she grabbed my dick. I watched her as she pulled on my shorts down until my dick sprung up; she made her spit drip on my tip. She smiled at me before taking all 10 inches in her mouth without gagging. I was enjoying it to the point I hear my phone ringing. She did so many tricks with her tongue ring I was cumin so hard that I didn't notice the nurse come in. She gasped and ran back out Tara got off of me and wiped her mouth seductively she tried to give me a kiss but I mushed her hard asl. "Wtf you think you doing?" She scoffed and went into the bathroom I fixed myself and saw that I had a missed call from Dom. "Shit I thought to myself." Tara came out the bathroom and I grimed her. "I better go."

"Yeah, you do that." The nurse came back and she avoided eye contact with me the whole time while she was changing my bandages and bringing me my medicine, I asked for 30 minutes ago. When she got done I told her "That she didn't see anything." She nodded and went about her day I thought about how this might blow up in my face. I wasn't to please about what just happened, I drifted off to sleep kind of mad.