V

Leee

I was still sitting in the booth with Eli's niggas, one of them caught my attention but I won't make it known. I saw him looking at me at the corner of his eye; I smiled slightly while sipping on my strawberry patron margarita. I was dancing in my seat, the DJ was letting all my hits go tonight. He got up and sat closer by me, I looked at him turning my head his way steady dancing to the beat of "Meek Millz Going Bad."

"How can I help you papi?"

He chuckled. He looked at me, while licking his lips. He took a drag out of his blunt and started talking to Mac. I just looked at his ass like he was dumb, this nigga just irritated me. No man has ever resisted that line, EVERRRR! I faced the other way, bobbing my head to the music zoning out, not paying attention to what was going on. I felt a tap on my thigh but wasn't paying attention. Somebody pinched me and I hit them dead in the face, I covered my mouth when I looked up to see Dominic's lip bleeding. Now anybody in these streets know that Eli and Dom wasn't to be played with, so yeah a bitch is scared right now but trust me I'm strapped. His boys all looked at me and I couldn't move, his eyes got darker and I could've sworn my panties got wet. I unfroze and stood in front of him, his dark eyes followed me. I wiped his lip with my finger. getting some of the blood up. He looked up at me and licked his lip getting the rest of the blood off. I felt like it was just us in the room at the moment, I snapped back in reality and sat back down. I looked down to the dance floor watching Eli and Mia dancing their life away looking happy. I heard Dominic clear his throat and I turned his way slowly, I'm no fool. 

"Yes, sir."

"I should fuck you up."

"Yeah, you right you should but you won't." I said being a smart ass. 

He looked at me smiled. "You got jokes huh?" This nigga crazy and his boys know it too, they looking just how I'm feeling confused. I nodded my head and filled my cup with some more Patron, I felt him just staring at me, being the crazy bitch I am stared back. We're having a staring contest,  I couldn't take looking at him anymore so I looked away. "Pure Water by MIgos" beat dropped and I wasn't about to stop this good twerk. I'm lowkey with my life,so nobody know I dance at Inferno, not even my bestfriend. I was about to shake all ass right now and I'm buzzing. I turned around and yes indeed he was watching me. As soon as the beat dropped, so did I. I didn't care who was watching, I moved in motion right in front of Dominic. I watched him, while I danced not taking his eyes off me. I ended up in his lap, just feeling the liquor run through my veins after I was done I busted out laughing. 

"I'm Aliyah, holding my hand out trying to polite for hitting him in his lip.

"I'm Death."

I scoffed he looked at me like I disrespected him, he didn't say anything so I did.

"I'm not one of these lil ass hoes you fuck with, if you want to try and to talk to me I'm calling you by your real name not some street name you go by that make niggas tremble and bitches wet. I'm gone respect you while I can cause when I lose that respect for you. You minds well forget that you ever met me I'll treat you like a nigga that isn't shit, now let's start this over. 

"Hi, I'm Aliyah " extending my hand once more.

He looked at me crazy but held his hand out "I'm Dominic." I smiled and he kissed my hand. We was talking for seems like hours but it was only 20 minutes. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder to pull me closer to him. I let him and smiled for a minute, his boys had brought some hoes up from the dance floor and they were drinking up all the liquor that Eli had bought. I grimed all them hoes, they was looking some prostitutes. I didn't say shit cause I knew how my mouth is and I don't want to fuck a bitch up. I sat under Dominic and just watched how these thirsty bitches were going at it about who they were taking home. This one bitch kept eyeing me and I was wondering if I was tripping or not. We were having a stare down until I broke this staring game that was pissing me off.