4

4

Maggie was in tears. Everyone was terrified besides the stranger. He realized you weren't gagged and quickly changed that, using a torn dishtowel.

Soon, Atan noticedthe brother and the older sister trying to move closer together. He knew exactly the reason why, and it sickened him. Incest. Horrid love between siblings.

He grabbed the back of the chair that Maggie was tied to and began dragging it across the floor away from the rest of the family. Ephraim cried out and fought against his restraints to try and get to the girl, but it was no use.

Atan dragged the pretty girl to a different room, shoving her into what looked to be the kitchen. It was tiny and old and clearly hadn't been remodeled since the late 50's. She was screaming and in tears, but Atan showed no remorse. He smacked her across the face to shut her up.

Maggie whimpered meekly, hoping to not get another beating from the stranger. He walked away with an evil glint in his eyes.

Quickly, he dragged each member of the family to a different room. Divide and conquer, as they say. The big blonde bloke was passed out in the living room, the dad bod man was in a bed room, and the mother was laying in the sewing room.

Finally, Atan returned for the final girl. You. You didn't fight your restraints, you didn't fight back. All you did was look him right in the eyes, an unreadable expression staring right through him

This threw Atan off big time. Why were you looking at him like that? It made his stomach start to do a flip and his head start to spin.

"Stop it," he said out of nowhere. You didn't take your gaze off of him. "Stop looking at me like that."

You took your eyes to the floor, doing exactly as he told you to. Everything about you was confusing Atan. From your calm demeanor to your hair falling in front of your face, covering one of your strangely alluring eyes.

Without hesitation, Atan roughly dragged you around the house and up the stairs, throwing you into a bedroom. It was your parents' bedroom. The bed was neatly made, everything was in perfect place.

You had only been in there when cleaning it. Break one thing, and.... You didn't even want to think about it.

Your chair, the one from the dining room you had been tied to, was set facing the edge of the bed. The stranger sat down, looking at you like an scientist looking at a specimen.

He sighed deeply, looking at the floor. There was a serious issue here, but Atan couldn't figure out what the hell it was. Why the hell was this happening? Well......

*****
Why is Atan so confused by you?

Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day!