Conny: Fuck... The human race is really gonna fall to...

He said as his face bears the expression of utter hopelessness.

Eren: Prepare For Battle!! Your Objective Lies Straight Ahead At The Colossal Titan, Now!!

At the last minute, Eren rallies the graduates to prepare for battle.

Eren: Now's Our Chance! Don't Let It Get Away!! It's The Only one Capable Of Breaking The Wall... We Must Put It Down..!!

Eren said before leaping onto the wall and confronting the Colossal Titan.

Eren: haven't seen you in 5 years.

Eren said as he looked at the ugly motherfuc***.

While Eren is running on top of the wall, the Colossal Titan charges at him, destroying the upper portion of the wall Rose.

[ It was aiming for the Cannon...!! And that's not all! He didn't take that shot at the door at random!! So that thing... Does have intelligence after all] thought Eren before rushing at the Titan, while dodging the Titan's slow attack.

[Either way, now's my chance!! It's the only one capable of destroying the wall! If I can at least put this one down..!!] Thought Eren. However, just as Eren is about to strike a fatal blow, the colossal Titan releases a huge amount of hot steam.

Eren: Wha...?! It burns?!

He groaned in pain but before he could do anything the colossal Titan has disappeared.

Conny: The Colossal Titan Is Gone!!

Thomas: Eren! Did you kill it?!

Even: I didn't... the same thing happened 5 years Ago... It just disappeared as suddenly as it'd come..!!

The Titans that are roaming outside the wall Rose rushed inside from the massive hole that was made by the Colossal Titan. While the civilians continue their evaluation. The soldiers quickly begin their attempts at dealing with the Titans, not wanting to repeat the same hell from five years ago.

~TIME-SKIP~

Eren and rest of his squad are ordered by a high ranking officer to assist the front guards.

Eren: this is a good opportunity don't you think?

He asked Armin.

Armin: we're not part of the scouting legion yet.

Armin stated nervously.

Eren: if we start getting things done now, by the time we're recruited... we are gonna rise in rank pretty quickly no doubt!!

Eren said with a grin on his face. All of a sudden they are targeted by an Abnormal Titan that jumps at them.

Eren: A Abnormal Out Of The Way Everyone!!

Thinking they have evaded the Titan, Eren and his group realizes that their friend Thomas is being held in the Titan's mouth.

Thomas: AAAUH... OH... OH SHIT!!

Before Eren and his group could react, the Titan devours Thomas.

Eren: Th-Thomas!!

Eren with rage and fury in his eyes rushes at the abnormal in order to slay it but is intercepted by another Titan which bites off his leg, causing him to fall down, much to the horror of Armin.

[Why... standing there. Why am I... watching my comrades... getting eaten like this..?] thought Armin as he watched his friends are getting by Titans. An 11 m Titan approached him and puts him into his mouth.