CH-22

YASAKA SHRINE
Y/n stared at their shock faces and waits for  them to say something to him.
All: WOW!(14X)
only one word came out of their mouths after they heard his story.

5 MINUTES LATER
A portal opened up inside the room where Y/n is resting now and from it came out of Alciel & Rossweisse.
Y/n: Nice to meet you..Miss Rossweisse my name is Y/n L/n.
He said
Rossweisse: umm...nice to meet you too Lord Y/n...umm why I'm here.
She asked Y/n with utmost respect, as she felt that this handsome young man infront of her is not someone to be taken lightly even if she doesn't felt any magical energy from him as if he is just a normal human being but she still felt unknown fear from him...as if  her warrior instinct is saying her that this man is powerful....powerful enough to Massacre the whole Norse Mythology without breaking a sweat.
Y/n: Gasper and others asked me to bring you here..as they want to show you the dark truth of your King and her brother.
He said with a calm smile. She stares at his face in daze and blushing a bit.
[So...handsome..] thought Rossweisse with a huge blush on her beautiful face but she put all of those thoughts about y/n behind her mind for now and looked at y/n.
Rossweisse: Dark truth?
Y/n nods his head, she waits for Y/n to say something but he just gesture her to enter the next room beside this one.
Y/n: They will answer all of your questions...Akeno and others are waiting for you...
He said, Rossweisse nods her head and left his room.
Y/n:hmm...let's see what my little princess is doing now.
He then left the room and heads towards the place where Kunou is now. He slowly opened the door of her room and saw Kunou is meditating on the bed.

Y/n smiles and enters the room,he took a wooden chair and then sat opposite to her

Y/n: Nature...Energy huh....my little princess really is a Genius.
He said in pride on seeing Kunou, who's absorbing a huge amount of  Nature energy from her Surrounding.
Y/n: hmm but the energy around here isn't enough for her breakthrough to next level.
He said to himself and rose up from the chair and sat on to the ground in a meditative position and starts to feed her his own magical energy. Seconds passed by and turned into minutes but still no sign of her breakthrough.
Y/n: you can do it....my little princess.
He said and started to feed her more of his magical power.A white layer of energy surrounded her whole body.
Y/n: yes...finally hahaha.
Kunou slowly opened her eyes and saw Y/n infront of her who's laughing in delight.
Kunou: Y/n-nii...Y/n-nii...I did it...I did it.
She said in pure happiness as she is now a high level Youkai. Y/n nods his head in delight.
Y/n: haha off course you did it... nothing is impossible for my little Genius.
He said and pat her head with a smile on his face.
Kunou: ehehehe..
She giggled in happiness, she is about to say something to y/n but all of a sudden the door opened up with a bang sound and Serafall rushed in.
Serafall:Y/n-kun....Y/n-kun....this is bad..this is bad..
She said while breathing heavily.
Y/n: please calm down first Sera-tan... take a deep breath and then tell me happened.
He said with a worried face.
" Y/n"
He heard a familiar voice and looked at the direction of it and saw her entering the room with little Millicas, Grayfia.
Y/n: Grayfia!
Y/n looked at the pair of mother and Son warmly.
Millicas: Uncle! You're....alive.
He said while crying in happiness and hugged Y/n, y/n then crouch down to his level and pat his head with a smile.
Y/n: I am...what can happened to me...
He said and ruffled his hairs with a warm smile.
Grayfia: Y/n...
Y/n asked Kunou to show the shrine to Millicas.
Kunou: okay Y/n-nii...come little Millicas.
She said and left with Millicas. After they left the room Grayfia hugged Y/n close to her.
Grayfia: where have you been all this time Y/n...we missed you..so much.
She said.
Serafall: umm...Grayfia-chan... My HOUSEHOLD is in danger...we don't have time for that...you can hug him later as much as you want.
She said in panic, Grayfia blushed in embarassment before breaking the hug.
Y/n: Danger?
Grayfia nods her head and told her that Sirzechs with his army of devils and former dragon king Tannin is planning to kill everyone in SITRI HOUSEHOLD....because of Rias and Issei.
5 MINUTES LATER
Y/n: so she is the one behind this...she must have told him that Serafall is with me.
Grayfia nods her head,she already knows about the betrayal as she heard the conversation between Rias and Sirzechs today but without the two stupids noticing her presence and  indeed she also knows everything about the dirty works Sirzechs and Azazel do behind everyone's back...
Y/n: Serafall you don't have to worry about your household and the people  living in it when I am here...I promise no one will bring harm to you and your family..
He said,Serafall blushed as she heard his words...that he will protect her..
Y/n: shall we..
He snaps his fingers,a portal appears out of nowhere in the room.
[This is going to be fun....hehe it's time to show the underworld who's the Boss] thought y/n with a cold smile on his face and enters the portal with Serafall and Grayfia following him behind.

SITRI HOUSEHOLD
Sona and others members of her household including her own peerage and her parents are preparing for the calamity that is approaching them.. they don't why this is happening to them...why Sirzechs declared war on SITRI....but they know one thing that Serafall is the one who's behind all of this.
TIMESKIP
Sirzechs:"smirks" Surrender or die it's your choice.
He said with a dominating voice and looked at the SITRI'S and their army with disgust in his eyes, besides him stands Rias who's looking at her Rival or childhood friend Sona with a smirk on her face...and oh how can we forgot about our little Dipshit who's standing proudly beside Sirzechs in his "SCALE MAIL" form.
Lord Sitri: WHY?
He asked Sirzechs.
Sirzechs: why you ask...that bitch dare to side with...the Enemy of Gremory household...so off course as for punishment....I will Massacre her household so that in near future no one will dare to go against Me and my household.
He said and summoned his powerful attack...a huge ball of Destruction appears above Sirzechs,he then thrust it towards Sitri and their armies, Sona and others closed their eyes and wait for their death to come as they knows very well that they can't...stop that attack...if only Serafall is here... but the attack never came....Sona and others slowly opened their eyes and saw a handsome young man infront of them who's holding the strongest attack of Sirzechs....by bare hands and then he destroyed it like it was nothing..

[Just imagine the energy ball is 10 times bigger than this]

Lord Sitri: he..he..he..he s..topped it by bare hands...he s..topped S...irzechs most p..owerful attack with his bare hands.
He Sutter's in disbelief.
" Hehe guys....back-up had arrived, father...Sona-chan meet my future hubby,Y/n"
They heard a familiar voice and looked up and saw Serafall coming out of a portal with Grayfia.
Sona: Nee-sama!...Wait did you just  said....Y/n.
She said and looked at Y/n in shock.
Y/N: STRONG WORDS...YOU GOT THEIR... WEAKLING"
His dominating and cold voice boomed throughout the whole battle ground.
Y/N: SIRZECHS LUCIFER TODAY I SHALL SHOW YOU... THE TRUE MEANING OF HORROR AND DESPAIR.
his cold dominating voice again boomed throughout the whole battle ground.
Sirzechs: hahaha...you will show me horror haha..... don't make me laugh and you bitch... from the day I made you my Queen and my wife,I already know that you hate me to the very core of your heart and that one day you will betray me, so I put something in your Evil piece Grayfia...hehe now die.
He said and snaps his fingers, seconds passed by but nothing happens to her.
Sirzechs: huh...! What's going on..
He said in panic.
Y/N: LOOKING FOR THIS....A-HOLE.
Grayfia queen piece appears in his hands.
Sirzechs: WHAT! How did you extract her Evil Piece...
But he was interrupted by Y/n cold laughter.
Y/N: HAHAHA DIDN'T I TELL YOU EARLIER, TODAY....I WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUE MEANING OF HORROR AND DESPAIR....PREPARE YOURSELF..
Y/n rose his hands high up in the sky.

Y/N:"GREAT BEAST OF THE CHAOS, HEAR YOUR MASTER CALL. TRANSFORM THYSELF FROM THE ORB OF CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION AND BRING MY ENEMIES DOWN TO THEIR KNEES. ENVELOP THE WORLD WITH YOUR CHAOS AND CAST YOUR  RAGE UPON MY ENEMIES...
A colossal summoning circle appears in middle of the battle ground.
Y/N: THE BEAST BORN FROM CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION....BRING FORTH DESTRUCTION TO ALL MY ENEMIES! COME FORTH, GODZILLA...THE KING OF THE MONSTERS.
A huge pillar of light rose up from the summoning circle.
Y/n: LET'S THE DESPAIR BEGINS...
he said with a cold smile on his face.
The very ground under their feets starts to shake madly...as if it's shaking in fear.... Sirzechs and others saw something moving inside the huge clouds of dust and then...

ENJOY