DANMACHI- 8

[HESTIA POV]
It's been a day Bell haven't returned home yet. With a worried face she came out of her room before heading towards Y/n room.
"Knock""knock"
She knocked on the door.
"Come in"
She enters Y/n room and saw Hephaestus is also there with Y/n.

Hephaestus: What happened?
She asked her with a frown on seeing Hestia' worried face.

Hestia: Bell-kun hasn't returned home since yesterday...the rest of his party also went missing after they entered the dungeon..
She said worriedly.

Y/n: I see...Hestia go and call Aisha and others.
Hestia nodded her head and rush out of the room.

Y/n: "Sigh" Garou take care of this place and also protect Hephaestus and Miach from any possible danger...if they dare to come again....Kill them.
He said coldly.

Garou: As you wish master!
Y/n nods his head.

[TIMESKIP: GUILD]
Y/n was waiting for Hestia with Aisha, Lena and Sanjouno inside a private waiting room of the Guild.

"Bang"
The door of the waiting room slammed opened with a bang, soon Hestia walks inside with some unfamiliar faces.
Y/n: wher have you been Hestia And who are you guys?
He asked them.

Hermes: Hello I'm Hermes.
He said with a gulp when he saw the familiar face of Y/n and he still remembers the cold words of Y/n at the Banquet For God's.
[HERMES]

Hermes: This is Asfi

He introduces Asfi to Y/n, Asfi blushed crimson on seeing how handsome he is.
[ASFI]

Hestia: Y/n-nii

Hestia: Y/n-nii....they are here to help.
Said Hestia.

Y/n: I see..
He then turned his attention to the four people who's standing behind Hestia and saw a familiar figure.

Y/n: You look familiar...hmm Ryuu friend of syr right?
He asked Ryuu who's blushing a bit on seeing Y/n staring right at her.

Ryuu: h-hello..

[RYUU]

Y/n: Thankyou for coming here but I don't think so we need your help

He stated, but they didn't listen to Y/n and wanted to help, Y/n let out a long sigh.

Y/n: Okay...you guys can come with us.
He stated and rose up from the couch.

Ashia: Y/n-sama...you just said "us"... don't tell me...
Y/n interrupts her.

Y/n: yeah.... I'm going too.
Y/n said shocking others.

Hestia: then take me with you.
Hestia said seriously.

Y/n: Well then, let's go....the search party will now depart.

[TIMESKIP: DUNGEON MIDDLE FLOORS]
Y/n motion them to stop as they're about to ask him why he stopped here, hundreds of monsters appears out of the wall of the Dungeon.

Y/n: BOROS!
A pink-haired young man came out of his shadow and kneeled infront of Y/n while waiting for Y/n orders.

Y/n: Kill them.
They next moment Hermes and others saw Boros vanished in thin air for a sec and then again appears infront of Y/n.

Suddenly, their [monster]bodies fall down to the ground and burst into bright glowing particles leaving behind hundreds of magic crystals on their place.

[Strong...too strong] thought everyone in awe and in shock while looking at BOROS who is kneeling infront of Y/n.

Y/n: You can leave for now Boros.... hmm Bell I can sense him and his party...he is on the 18th floor.
He said as he felt the presence of few familiar presence including Bell and his party,a mischievous smile appears on his face.

Y/n: Stand back....more...a little more..
He said to Hestia and others,who did what he asked them to do. y/n then clenched his fist tightly.

Y/n: UNITED STATES OF SMASH!
He delivered an incredibly powerful punch and smashes the ground underneath him.

Hestia and others [girls]: Kyaaaa....!!!!
A huge pressure knocked Hestia and others back on the ground.The impact of his smash was so strong that, a massive hole left in the ground all the way to the 17th floor.

Y/n: Hehe I have always wanted to do this.
He said in pure bliss, Hermes and others are shocked to their very core on seeing how powerful he is except Hestia. Y/n summons Chastiefol and enlarges it so that everyone could sit on top of it.

Y/n: Hop on.
He said with a smile, Hermes and others snapped out of their stupor and absentmindedly nodded their heads and sat on top of Chastiefol.

[TIMESKIP: 18TH FLOOR]
The 18th floor is a safety point where no Monsters are born, however Monster can come from the lower and upper floor. The floor is filled with with beautiful glittering crystals and nature. It is also called the Under Resort.On the eastern side of the island facing the lake stands the city of Rivira... that's where Bell and his party is now, it took Y/n a minute or two to find them since this place is too crowded with adventurer and the people who are living in Rivira.

Hestia: Bell-kun, Bell-Kun! Are you the real thing?
She said while hugging Bell and checking if he is real or not.
[A/n: Lol]
Bell: Kamihyama.....!?
Hestia broke down to tears in his warm embrace.
Hestia: I'm glad.
She said while hugging Bell.

That night Hermes left camp to head Rivira with Asfi who didn't wanted to go outside with him.At Rivira a stupid who's jealous of Bell was complaining about Bell to his fellow comrades and everyone in the bar and belittled Bell anyway he could. At that moment, Hermes arrived overhead everything this stupid said and decides to help this stupid with his desire to attack Bell. Hermes provided a magical helmet to him that will make anyone invisible and told stupid to provide him an entertaining show but what he don't know is that this stupid will kidnap Hestia...so that he could teach Bell a lesson...and that's where he will make the biggest mistake of his life....a mistake that will cost him his life including his comrades.

ENJOY