OVERLORD: 4

Y/n waves his hand and a beheaded carcass of a Gigant Basilisk fell on the ground out of thin air.

Receptionist: the-that thing!?

She cries out in shock on seeing the carcass of one of the toughest monster in this world, Basilisk are rumoured to be strong enough to destroy a small town and only ones who would dare to face off against these beasts are the Adamantite ranked adventurers.

Receptionist: How on earth did you...?

Suddenly the door of the Adventurer guild was flung open by a familiar figure.

[ RANDOM ADVENTURERS: RA]

RA1: The third Adamantite class adventurer of the kingdom.

HE exclaimed loudly.

RA2: Raven Black Hero Momon.

HE exclaimed loudly in shock.

Momon walked up to the Receptionist.

Momon: I finished the Job.

Stated Momon before turning his head to Y/n and Akeno.

Momon: Y/n-San...Akeno-San what are you guys doing there?

The receptionist was shocked when she saw how friendly and respectful Momon is towards Y/n and his wife.

Receptionist: Mr Momon...do you know each other.

Momon gave a slight nod in return.

Momon: Yeah...

Y/n: well I will take my leave Momon, I have a job to finish...See you later and oh I will be back Miss to collect the rewards of this carcass.

Stated Y/n before walking out of the Adventurer Guild with Akeno.

Receptionist: Ah sure...Mr. Y/n.

Momon: I'd like another one, so please find something.

Stated Momon calmly.

Receptionist: I am very sorry, Mr Momon. There is currently no request big enough for you to take.

She stated with an apologetic tone.

Momon: I see.

A beeping sound rang Inside Momon's head.

Momon: well, that's perfect then.

Receptionist: Huh?

She looked at Momon in confusion.

Momon: I've remembered something important and will return to my room. If something comes up, please come and get me.

Stated Momon.

Receptionist: Yes, the Inn of Shinning Gold, correct?

Momon gave a slight nod and was about to leave the Adventurer Guild but stopped all of a sudden which confused others Adventurers who are present inside the guild.

Momon: Here's a piece of advice for y'all, don't get on his bad side...not even I can save you from his wrath.

Stated Momon before walking out of the Adventurer Guild.

A portal opened up in the sky at the southern borders of Re-Estize Kingdom, two silhouettes appears out of it, a handsome young man and beside him stands a beautiful woman with very long hair. They are Y/n and Akeno.

Y/n: let's hunt some Goblins, My Love.

Stated Y/n with a smirk on his face and looked down at the dense woodland filled with different kinds of monsters.

Akeno: yes!

Y/n: the goblins should be somewhere in this area.

Stated Y/n and slowly descend down the ground. The husband and wife duo massacred every single monster present inside this forest within a matter of a few minutes.

Akeno: now what, dear?

She asked Y/n since she can't feel any presence of monsters inside this forest anymore and that means one thing that they cleared the whole forest.

Y/n: hmm...

Y/n picked her up in his arms like a groom carrying his bride and vanished without a trace.

[CREATOR REALM]

Akeno looked around her surroundings in shock and in awe, this place is so beautiful to the point that maybe even heaven will hide in shame.

Akeno: it's beautiful.

Stated Akeno mesmerized by the beauty of this place.

Y/n: this place belongs to master, he is the one who made it.

Stated Y/n with sadness in his voice, Akeno gently sat on the grass and gesture Y/n to place his head on her lap. Y/n chuckles a little and placed his head on her lap.

~TIME-SKIP: ADVENTURER GUILD~
Y/n: we have completed the quest.

Stated Y/n and hands her a leather bag full of Goblins ears.

Y/n: and oh we've more...

He waves his hands and a large pile of monsters carcasses appears out of thin air inside the guild. Receptionist and the Adventurers present inside the guild paled in fear on seeing the amount of monster Y/n and his beautiful wife Akeno have hunted.

Y/n: also, there's more...

Receptionist interrupts Y/n while sweating bullets.

Receptionist: w....wait a sec! This place isn't big enough...let's move to the guild warehouse.

She stated hurriedly and guides Y/n and Akeno to a huge ass warehouse.

Receptionist gulped when she saw the huge mountain of dead bodies.

Y/n: I'm selling all of them.

Stated Y/n calmly.

Receptionist: y-yes...

[ FEW MINUTES LATER]

Receptionist: Here's your money, Mr Y/n.

She handed him a total amount of 145 gold coins. Y/n nodded his head with a satisfied smile on his face before walking out of the guild with Akeno.

[NEXT-DAY: GUILD MEETING ROOM]

Ainzach: Mr Momon...

Momon who is sitting in front of the guild Master chuckles when he heard the amount of monster Y/n hunted and his wife hunted.

Ainzach: who is he? How can be someone this strong...in just one day they... hunted all of those...monsters.

He asked Momon in disbelief.

Momon: I will tell you just one thing he is strong...stronger than me...that's all I can say now.

Stated Momon before walking out of the room.

ENJOY