⌞ xv. | ❝elves are cute.❞ ⌝

╔════════════════╗xv

╔════════════════╗
xv. | elves are cute.
╚════════════════╝

    CASSIDY STEELE HAD RARELY FELT AS OLD as she did at that moment. Her legs were aching from walking too much — the ice machine at Rosie's was broken, so Cassidy must have had to walk to the freezer and back at least fifty times today — and after complaining for the third time, Phoebe, who was sitting on the sofa next to her, had pulled her legs onto her lap and started massaging her calves. But the massage only caused for the brunette to become even more tired than she already was and so she spread out on the orange sofa in the middle of the coffee house and decided to take a nap.

Cassidy didn't notice the strange looks that were thrown at her due to the fact that she had closed her eyes. They probably thought she didn't have a home and had decided to choose the well-filled café as a new shelter, as it was pleasantly warm and smelled of hot cocoa.

Not really asleep, she listened to the conversation her friends were having – only Chandler, Phoebe and Joey were present. The blonde had just told them that she had finally kissed David, her new boyfriend (it seemed pretty serious between the two), because even though she had said before that she thought it was romantic that he seemed to delay the kiss, it had probably bothered her. If Cassidy hadn't been half-asleep, she would have let a pleased Finally escape her lips.

Only the arrival of the Geller siblings and the sound of their bickering caused the exhausted woman to open her eyes with a blink. She really should have looked for a better place to take her nap.

To make room on the sofa for Monica, who was half amused, half impatient as she also wanted to sit down, when she looked down at her friend, while Ross sat on the chair to her left, Cassidy reluctantly and only half sat up and waited until Monica had taken off her leather jacket and hung it over the backrest, to lean into her side.

"So tell me something," Ross demanded, not ready to let go of their previous argument. "What does the phrase 'no date pact' mean to you?"

Hearing that her friend, just like Chandler and Phoebe, now also seemed to have a date, Cassidy turned her head into a very uncomfortable looking position to be able to look at the siblings.

"I'm sorry, okay," replied Monica, but she didn't sound sorry at all. "It's just that Chandler has somebody, and Phoebe has somebody — I thought I'd ask Fun Bobby."

Chandler raised his eyebrows in surprise at the mention of a name the gang was all too familiar with, "Fun Bobby? Your ex-boyfriend Fun Bobby?"

"Ooh, I liked him!" Pretending as if she didn't know already, Cassidy playfully poked Monica in the side as she asked, "Why did the two of you break up again?"

Knowing that Cassidy knew fully well of the reason why she broke up with Fun Bobby, Monica narrowed her eyes as she looked down at her friend. "He was too fun. And you know that," she replied before confirming Chandler's previous question that, yes, she indeed meant this Fun Bobby.