⌞ iii. | ❝have none of you seen star wars?❞ ⌝

iii. | have none of you seen star wars?

     THE GANG HAD DIVIDED into two parties on and around the sofa in Central Perk. On one side sat the women, on the other the men. Only Cassidy Steele didn't care much about the obvious gender order, which is why she ate her blueberry muffin sitting between Chandler and Ross, using the knee of the latter, which was right next to her head since Ross had placed himself on the armrest, as a support for her head.

     Rachel, who had recently been hired at their favourite coffee house – mainly because its white-haired manager, Gunther, seemed to have a little crush on the pretty brunette since she first entered the café –, sat on one of the barstools and took part in her friends' conversation instead of paying attention to customers who wanted to order something.

     "What you guys don't understand is, for us, kissing is as important as any part of it," Monica continued their previous discussion, which Cassidy didn't really follow, though, preferring to stuff her face with her muffin instead. Monica was sitting at the other end of the sofa, her knees pulled to her chest. The only one who separated the two women was Chandler Bing, sitting between them.

     Joey's laughter drew her attention to him. He was sitting on the chair to her left. "Yeah, right!" He continued laughing as if Monica had made a joke. Only when he noticed that nobody laughed but him did he realize that his friend was dead serious about her words. "... Y'serious?"

     "Oh, yeah!" Phoebe replied instead of Monica, but when Rachel started talking about first kisses, Cassidy started to follow her own thoughts, while her eyes remained unintentionally on Joey.

     She couldn't stop the smile that formed up on her lips as she remembered meeting him for the first time and then embarrassing herself in her apartment after calling him hot, even in front of Chandler. As it turned out, the apartment tour he had near Central Park was an apartment tour in her own – well, shared – apartment, since Chandler and her had put an ad for a roommate in the newspaper after Kip moved out. Since there was no real reason not to let Joey move in with them – after a strict questioning by Cassidy and Chandler's question; You like Baywatch? - Cassidy agreed to let Joey move in with them.

     Nothing came of the date they had wanted to arrange, of course. But surprisingly to her own expectations, things didn't get awkward between them afterwards. On the contrary, Joey Tribbiani quickly became an important part of her group of friends, if not her best friend alongside Chandler, because he not only got along very well with his new roommates, but also with their friends.

     "... bring back the comedian," Rachel ripped her from her thoughts and made her blink in her direction, confused. She didn't notice that Joey had caught her staring at him thoughtfully. "Otherwise next time you're gonna find yourself sitting at home, listening to that album alone."