Ch 2 (part one) - No one orders me around. No one.

A/N: Sup guys? How ya doin? Also a huge dedication to @summerintheclouds because her stories are really good and she made my new HOT cover! <3

_________________________________________________________

Felicity's POV

“Fifi, I need you to change into your dress.”

“Fifi, I need to do your makeup.”

“Fifi, you need to get your hair done.”

My makeup artist and my clothing designer were all ordering me at once, the second I stepped foot into the studio. And then there was some random lady who looked around in her 20's, sorta short, obviously dyed silver-blonde hair and make up on, awkwardly standing to the side.

As always. I was getting sick of this. Time to finally put them back into their place. They think they can tell me what to do? Um. Yeah. No.

No one orders me around

“SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I JAB SOMETHING INTO YOUR PIE HOLES!” I yelled at them.

Silence. Instantly.

Coco decided to speak up. “Geez, you nearly got us deaf then. Okay first Rhys you give Fifi her dress, then Fifi you go to Kiki and get your makeup done then you can get your hair done. We have a new stylist for the next 2 months now. Chop chop everyone!” she clapped her hands together.

Rhys was my gay clothing designer, and also my best guy friend. I actually got him the job here. We had known each other since the 3rd grade. Kiki was my 31 year old makeup artist, she was a fun person to be around with though.

At the thought of a new hair stylist, I got even more pissed off. The thing is; people need to get adjusted to me and my needs. Which means my habits, the way I do things, the way I talk to people and the way I treat people. And a new person means that they have to get used to me from zero. From not knowing me to doing things my way. And I don’t tolerate mistakes. There should be no mistakes. I just don’t tolerate them. I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

“WHAT?!” I screeched at the new stylist bit.

Kiki looked a tad uncomfortable. So did that random lady. Meh. I shoved it aside while Coco took my arm and led me a few feet away to talk to me.

“Okay, look; I know that you’re not extremely comfor-“She started.

“Did you explain everything to her?” I cut in impatiently.

“Yes. She knows everything. No snagging your hair. You don’t like too much hair product in your hair. To only hair spray your hair from behind so it doesn’t get into your eyes if she does it from the front. If she needs to cut your hair, not to cut it more than an inch. To only take out your knots in your hair with a big tooth comb. And every time she does your hair, to take out the bobby pins afterwards because they get lost in your hair.” She smoothly replied.