Chapter 21 - Is That You?

Ranveer POV

I was waiting downstairs on the sofa for Deepika to come. I heard someone whistle. I turned around and saw Deepu right behind me with a 'what do we have here' expression. My eyes went to her dress. It was so damn gorgeous. It outlined her sexy curves perfectly. Her waist, her hips, her...😍😲👀💘

DP: Ab challe? (Now can we go?)

RS: Chal sakte hai par ruckna zada prefer karuga. (We can go but I would prefer staying)

DP: Thuhara bakwas khatam ho gaya ho tho chale? (If your rubbish is over then can we go?)

RS: Theak hai par sachi mai kya maal lag rahi ho tum! (Ok but seriously you are looking hot stuff!)

DP: Maal? (Stuff?)

RS: Ha! Maal bolna buri bath thori na hai? Tarief kar raha hoon tumarhi. (Yea! 'maal' is not a bad thing to say is it? It's a compliment.)

DP: Acha bus! Der ho rahi hai! Chalo!!! (Ok stop! It's getting late! Let's go!!!)

RS: Fine!

I got up and we went to our entrance. Our driver was there with the silver Bentley Mulsanne (😍). Tonight it will be helpful if the driver was with us.

RS: Remember we have unfinished work to do when we get back 😏😉

DP: Really?

RS: Mrs. Deepika Padunkone Singh don't you dare back out. You made a commitment.

DP: We'll see...

RS: Yes, we will see!

After a 20 minuets drive we reached our venue. Ranveer got out of the car and ran to my side. He opened the door for me.

DP: Thank you!

RS: Love you too!

She giggled. When she giggles her dimples look so adorable. Makes me want to hug her tightly and never let go. She came closer to me and held my had giving it a squeeze.

A car honked and than I realized that we both were starring in each others eyes all this time. She blushed and I smiled. The effect she has on me...

RS: Ander chale? ( Shall we go inside?)

DP: Let's go!

We entered the hall hand in hand. There were a lot of my office staff and rival businessmen/women. I introduced Deepu to few important people. Then all of a sudden someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to find the person who hates me with a passion. The one the only Sidharth Chopra. We are around the same age but he is slightly older. We both started working in the same year. Sidharth is always very competitive. He sees every thing as competition. Since we both were working in rival companies, he always wanted to be above me. He used to get furious when my company did well. In that anger he took many wrong decisions

which led to his company projects failing and me soon being at the top. He is still in business but he is nothing big. He has always held that grudge against me. But you see it was not my fault. In business there is always competition. A good businessman keeps his cool in that stage and takes logical decisions and that is not what Sidharth did; so actually he is responsible for his own situation.

[Sidharth/Sid = S]

S: We meet again.

RS: Yes we do...

Being professional I greeted him with a handshake. Sidharth was a little shorter than me. Sidharth may not be a good businessman but he is an excellent lady charmer. Supremely talented womanizer. Everyday he has a new girl in his arms. He has absolute no respect for women. He considers women a use and throw objects. I didn't believe in love and relationships before but I never disrespected women. Rumor has it that when he was a kid he fell in love with someone but his dad forced him to go to California; it's said he does all this to get rid of that pain. Story sounds interesting but no one knows how true it is.