Chapter Ten

Yayyy! Chapter ten! I updated WAY quicker than last time, so you’re welcome ;) anyway, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the authors note at the end as well; VERY important. Thnx! Byeee <3 xoxo

(PS. keep in mind that this is a Narry story, so don't worry)

--------------------------------------

Niall’s POV

When I wake up, Louis is holding me tighter than the night before, making me smile silently to myself. I pat his back, signaling for him to wake up as well. He pulls away from me as his eyes open, and he realizes what’s going on. “Good morning, Louis.” I say sweetly, smiling at his fresh morning face.

He looks up at me, one of his arms still wrapped around me and his legs still locked with mine. “Good morning.” He finally says, smiling as well.

“I have to get up; work.” I say, sad that I would have to stop cuddling with my new friend.

“Oh…” He pouted. “Okay then.” We both got up, as I walk into the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth, then styling my hair too. I walk out and get dressed, watching Louis walk into the bathroom to get ready. Once I’m dressed, I walk to the kitchen, only to see exactly what I dread to see; Zayn and Harry.

Harry is leaning back on the counter, Zayn hovering over him with his arms wrapped around the other boy’s waist. They’re simply talking and smiling, making me uncomfortable as I walk in, grabbing an apple. I bite into it loudly, letting them know I’m here. I chew it just as loudly, making them turn around and stare at me with blank faces.

Louis walks in just then, seeing Zayn and Harry’s little cuddling fest. He looked a little shocked, but continued to walk through the door and grab an apple just like me. We ate them awkwardly, looking at each other and then back to Zayn and Harry, who were now separated.

“I’ll drive you to work now, Niall.” Harry says walking towards to door.

And that’s how Tuesday started…

Tuesday

Harry and I stop by the door, throwing on our coats and scarves, preparing for the chilly weather. Zayn and Louis walk towards us, Louis more towards me and Zayn more towards Harry. Louis comes up and hugs me good bye, and then we both turn to see if Harry is ready. He was ready, but was locking lips with Zayn. That’s how they said good bye. And it had all started yesterday. Zayn smiled as they pulled away, whispering bye and backing up a bit more. Louis is now more shocked than ever, his mouth dropping at the painful sight of his best friend and boyfriend kissing. Been there, done that. Welcome to the club, Louis.

Harry and I walk outside, being blasted with a freezing wind blowing across our faces. I step into the car, Harry following my steps and starting up the car. We drive to work in silence. Before I get out, Harry sends me a smile and I just lightly smile back, making sure it looks forced and fake.

Once he picks me up, I sigh getting into the car. When he smiles, it’s almost identical to the one this morning. I don’t return the smile, looking forward through the window of the car. Harry takes a deep breath, slipping his soft, warm hand into my dead and lifeless one. I don’t return the embrace, and so he squeezes tighter. Like that’ll help.

“I missed you, kitten.” He says quietly.

“Okay.” I say and slip my hand out of his. He is shocked for a second, but then starts driving, and we reach home minutes later. Once we get there, he swings open the door, walking lazily to his bedroom and closing the door behind him. Zayn looks up at me and furrows his eyebrows.