Chapter Fifteen

oh my god guys, you don't know how sorry i am. i've been going through some shit recently and it was just hard to do anything but cry, so writing was not in the question. i'm back now though, going to the beach tomorrow for a week. expect sooner updates :)

~

“Niall, baby, wake up,” I whisper into Niall’s ear, rubbing up and down his side. He stirs in his sleep, slowly fluttering his eyes open and looking at me with squinted eyes. “Good morning, beautiful,” I say before kissing his lips, my hand still wandering up and down his body. He shivers under my touch, his face turning a pinky color as he hides his face in my chest.

“Haz,” he pouts, holding onto me tight. I wrap my arms around him and pull him on top of me. He giggles and I sit up, making him sit in my lap. He just smiles like a little kid and rests his head on my shoulder.

“We need to get up, Boo,” I rub his hip.

“Aw, I don’t wanna,” he whines. There’s a moment of silence while I’m just rubbing his skin, grazing my fingertips lightly over his milky skin. He starts kissing my shoulder, little wet pecks all over my skin. He starts kissing my neck, eventually finding that spot that makes me scratch his back. He whimpers, pushing himself forward in attempt to get away from my hand.

“Sorry, kitten,” I whisper, capturing his lips in a kiss. He doesn’t say anything, just continues kissing me softly.

“I’m hungry, Boo.”

“Lemme make you some food then.” I pat his hip and he rolls off of me.

After breakfast, there’s a knock at the door. I become wide-eyed, looking down at my naked body. Niall and I rush into our rooms and pull on clothes as fast as we can, then sprinting to door on our tip-toes. Niall takes a deep breath right before opening the door his his mother, Maura.

“Good morning, love! I’m taking you to the service right now!” I can’t see Niall anymore, he’s out the door. I step out the door as well, watching him struggle against his mum’s grip.

“Mum, can Harry tag along?” He asks innocently. It’s weird how he’s so scared of his mother. He should be able to stand up to her. I guess different people just learn things at different times though.

She looks at him with concern, an overly exaggerated expression wearing across her face, and I’m starting to think that she really doesn’t care if I see. “You wouldn’t want a sinner like that walking around the church would you?”

Um, excuse me? A sinner? Who does she think she is? She can’t just take my full grown, adult boyfriend away from me and call me a sinner. Niall just bows his head down, almost ashamed or embarrassed. I am now practically screaming inside my head. Why is he not standing up for me? Hello?

“Niall,” I hiss. He looks up at me with big, blue eyes that look so innocent I almost feel wrong for how I just said his name. I look to his mom, then back to him, grabbing his hand and pulling him back inside.

“One second, m’am!” I call. I press him up against the wall, my hands on his shoulders locking him to the painted wood. “What are you doing? Your mom keeps beating us down. Why are you letting her treat you like this?”

“She’s my mom.” He reasons weakly.

“And? You’re just gonna let her talk to you like that?” I look at him with curious eyes and furrowed brows.

“I always have,” he shrugs. I sigh, letting go of him and bringing my hands down to hold his.

“This is clearly something the two of you need to work out. I’ll see you when you get back.” I say, leaning in and giving him a small kiss on the cheek. ‘Love you’ I mouth. He gives me a small smile, and mouths it back, squeezing my hand and walking out the door again. I lock it behind him, then going to the window to watch the two leave, my eyes on Niall and how his little bum walks down the drive way.

Yeah, wrong time to be talking about his bum. Afterwards, I sit down to watch the tellie, and end up falling asleep, only to be awoken in two hours time. I hear the open and close, and my tired eyes flutter open to see a blonde head slowly walking further into the room.

“Oh, hey, babe.” I mumble. Niall looks at me just as I rest myself on my elbows so I can see him better. He runs over to me and crawls on top of me, wrapping his arms tight around my waist. At first I’m confused, but soon enough I can hear small sniffles and a wetness on my neck. “What’s wrong, kitten?” I pet his hair, concerned about my lovely boyfriend. It takes a good while for him to calm down, but he opens up eventually, sitting up on my hips.

“The service...” he hiccups, body shaking and eyes rimmed with red, “was all about...” another hiccup, “gay people.” He sobs, practically digging his nails into the sensitive skin on my neck. “And how it’s a sin, and they... We’ll all go to hell.” He cries. I grab his wrists gently and ease his hands with mine, placing them on my chest. “Baby,” I cup his face between my hands. “That’s not true. You’re mom believes that, but you don’t have to. It’s not true. Never.” I whisper, pulling his face to mine and leaving gentle kisses all over his face. His sobs turn into sniffles, his breathing becomes normal again, and he kisses me back with all the passion in the world.

“I love you,” I whisper, pecking his lips and carding my fingers through his soft, blonde hair. He moans, resting his head on my shoulder. I rub his back while he calms down, and once he’s asleep I carry him to the bed, placing him under the warm covers and then leaving to lock the front door. I come back though, and enjoy the warmth we share under the layers of fluffy blankets.

~

After another nap, I wake up with an empty stomach. I decide that since Niall is feeling bad, I’ll make him his favorite food to cheer him up; chicken sandwiches. After grilling the chicken, I’m pretty sure the delicious smell wakes Niall up and he stumbles into the kitchen with sleepy eyes and a cute little eye rub as he reaches me and see what I’m making. He kisses my cheek, simply mumbling “I love you,” as he walks away. I chuckle while continuing to prepare the sandwiches.

We eat them in silence, still a bit groggy from having just woken up from a cuddle fest. After our feast, we curl up on the couch and watch a movie. Today has just been a chill day, no need to stress, and I keep having to tell Niall that. Everything is okay, everything will be okay.

“When are we going to tell your mom about us?” I suddenly ask, my curiosity slipping off my tongue.

He looks up at me with that innocent look, his eyebrows creased together with worry. “I-I dunno.” He shakes his head.

“Maybe we could have her over for dinner tomorrow night?” I suggest, holding him tighter and kissing the side of his head.

A moment of silence goes by and that’s when I see a tear, gleaming in the reflection of the TV, rolling down his face. “I don’t know, Harry.” He says breathlessly. I stay quiet for a moment, not knowing what to do. I let him cool down for a minute or two before I lean over to kiss him hard on the mouth.

I can tell he’s surprised by the noise he makes, kissing me back slowly at first, hesitantly placing a hand on my jaw. I grab his bum and harshly pull him into me, tilting my head and sighing into his mouth. “So beautiful... So perfect.” I breathe, my thumb grazing over his hip. “You know that? Do you know how much I love you?” 

He makes a disgruntled noise as I kiss his neck, and I can feel his hands roam up to my neck, his fingers tangling into my hair as he throws his head back in pleasure. “I love you so much,” I mumble into his skin, grazing my teeth over his pale flesh.

“And now that I’ve got you all hot and hard, I’m gonna show you just how much I love you.” I lift my head up, meeting his now dark and lustful eyes. I cut the TV off and carry him to the bedroom; just another way to distract him.