Punishment From Slender

Edited?

-Y/n's PoV-

Ok so I was currently in my room, trying to forget what happened on Slender's room. I yelp when I heard the knock on the door, "come in" I said loud enough for them to hear, Nathan comes in and sat beside me. "Hey I just come here to ask you something" He said, I hummed as a sign to continue. "Well.. does your mark sting when you found your soulmate?" He ask, making me sat up from my embarrassed state.

"Yes but did you saw her?" He nodded blushing making me squeal in excitement! "what does she look like?" He blush harder than before if that's possible. "well she has, Black hair, no eyes but has a nose and mouth obviously.. and she wore Blue dress" I gasp knowing who that is, "Lulu!" I shout, "yes?" said Lulu on the open door, I wave shyly, "sorry Lulu, you can go back what ever your doing" I said, she shrug and walk away. 

-Later-

"How did this even happen?" EJ said to me as Dr. Smiley stitch my arm, I scratch at the back of my neck and chuckle lowly. "well, I was helping  Nathan with Lulu, I was talking on the way downstairs with Nathan when I saw Lulu and I kinda trip him... and let's just say it wasn't a very pleasant fight, but it was kinda worth it, it kinda make them both close to each other" Dr. Smiley finished as I was done explaining, I left the mini infirmary in the basement and go to the living room to the kitchen.

I saw Slendy in a pink apron, I laugh when I saw that it was pink.

He look at me and blush, he was in his human form and I don't wanna ask why he is in that form, I kissed his cheeks missing his mouth and sway my hips side to side as I leave after grabbing an apple

He look at me and blush, he was in his human form and I don't wanna ask why he is in that form, I kissed his cheeks missing his mouth and sway my hips side to side as I leave after grabbing an apple. I go to my room and check my watch. I lay down my bed face flat on the pillow, I suddenly heard a 'click' I just ignore it since it might be Ben's computer having problem. I regret ignoring the click because I heard Slender's voice.

"Punishment time sweetie~" 

I shiver and turned to my back to see Slender in his human form still, he lick my earlobe making me shiver, I blush as he nibble on my ear, "never tease me like that~"

I gulp as he took of my shirt and short with his tentacles, he kissed me shoving his tongue inside my wet cavern claiming his new territory, he hold my hands at the top of my head with his trendils, the other two groping my breast, the other two was playing with my clothed womanhood, and two other more holding my legs.

Slender took of his clothes leaving him in his boxers, the tent in his boxers was visible, I blush harder when his trendils remove the rest of my underwear leaving me naked under him, I moan as Slender shove his 2 trendils in me, My clit was rather numb and ache in pain, I scream as he push deeper, "Slendy w-wait a-ahh!" I said in pain.

His trendils brush the part in me making me go wild in pleasure, "A-ahh.." I moaned, forgetting about the pain, I let out a whimper as his trendils has been removed. Slender chuckle at this, I pant as Slender remove his boxers, I look in awe at how big he is.

He chuckle and aim for my entrance, and he put himself in my making he scream in pain since it was still painful. He whisper sweet things to me and cover my body with a lot of hickey.

He thrust slower and groan, I clenched my self in his man hood as he thrust harder but slower. I moan loud, loud enough to hear my moans next to my room. "f-faster Slend- ahh~" His hit my G-spot as he kept thrusting in a fast but steady manner.

His trendils roam around my body making my moans louder, His thrust got sloppier, I felt something explode in my stomach, I moan as I felt Slendy's warm liqiud inside me, I was a panting mess, Slendy pull out making me shiver on the empty feeling, Slendy cover us with a clean blanket.

I soon fall asleep at Slendy's chest, exhausted from our activity.

Sorry this is a little bit rushed since I was desperately wanted to update, and my mind was really empty,  I don't even know if I type the right word. Well thats it for now bye. I might edit it.

Jallene Out~